I'll Shine For you ch 19

I own nothing for Imara Fox. This is all Fan Fiction.

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASe COMMENT

FAN

Bye Bye

**********************************************

Ch 19: SHROOMS!!!

“You worthless piece of crap!” My uncle slaps me in the face.

“You won’t ever amount to anything! You are a freak! Now get in there and earn your keep!” yells at me while shoving me into one of the bedsrooms.

                “No! I won’t do it!” I try to push him off but he is too heavy. He grabs me by the hair, gets close to my face and says “You will do as you’re told”.

He throws me into a room where one of his guy friends is waiting.

He paid to spend time with me.

I must give myself to him against my will.

His friends are just as brutal as my uncle is.

000000000000000000000

Waking up in a cold sweat, I take a couple minutes to forget the nightmare I just had.

I try and forget the many times I was used.

Making my way to the showers, I think about tonight.

We should talk to Santa, to find out who is taking me.

‘We also need to tell him that check is at 6:30 and the first round starts at 7:00.’

I finish becoming Lavender scented; I dry myself and change into some black leggings, a jean skirt and a dark red tank. I line my eyes and look in the mirror.

This is all I feel like doing right now.

                ‘Well you look hot’.

Looking at the clock, it tells me that it is 11:30.

Wow! I slept in late!

                ‘And it felt so good!’

Making my way out the common room, I practice tonight’s songs in my head. I tend to second guess myself, when it comes to remembering the words.

Walking into the Great Hall, I sit myself between my friends.

“FOOOOXXXXYYYY!!!! Where have you been all my life?” Jayla yells while glomping me from behind.

                “I have been in the bedroom waiting for you love” I say winking at her. Her response is to just make a swooning gesture.

“Wait, does that mean you have been sleeping all this time?” Hermione asks me.

                “You don’t miss a thing. Do you HomG?” I ask her. “And Yes, I yes I have been in bed. I love my sleep got a problem with that?”

“I eh…” I cut her off by saying “I didn’t think so”. I smile at her so she knows I wasn’t being a bitch. Just pretending to be one.

I help myself to a bunch of food, not really paying attention to what it is.

Taking a bite, Ron says “Um Imara…that’s a lot of Mushrooms” .

I look down and scream. But in the process of attempting to scream, the mushrooms already in my mouth get lodged in my throat. And I begin to choke.

“Oh my god what are we gonna do” Ron yells.

“No Foxy don’t die” Jayla screams.

Harry is just sitting there frozen, and Hermione is patting my back. Which is making it worse.

All of a sudden someone picks me up, and snakes their arms around myto my front.  Which  unfortunate makes me start to panic more, because someone is touching and I do not know who it is.

“Calm down you stupid girl! Unless you want to die, as your friends have no idea how to save you!”

‘Oh My God its Snape!’

I calm myself down enough for him to give me the Heimlich. I can feel the closeness of his body to mine….

Really!!! I am choking and all I can think about is his body… What is wrong with me….

‘I do not know what your problem is, but I quite like the feel of him…’

Don’t finish that sentence!

 By now the piece of mushroom becomes dislodged and goes flying across the room, hitting Malfoy in the center of his forehead.

‘Um..we need to be careful of him now…well unless his death glare is his I need to poop glare’

“I… cough...hate…cough Mushrooms!” Snape just rolls his eyes and walks away.

“Oh Foxy you live. I don’t know what I would do without my favorite Mexican slut around.”

“That was amazing” the twins say.

“Nice aim” one twin says. 

                “On Malfoy” finishes the other.

I just groan and hit my head on the table.

“I Hate! Mushrooms!” is all I say.

                “I would be to if they tried to kill me.” Ron says.

I just glare at him.

I get up and make my way to the staff table to talk to Dumbledore, whom of which is sitting next to Snape.

                “Hello Miss Fox. Glad to see you are alive” Santa says to me.

“I hate mushrooms with a burning passion of a thousand suns. I didn’t know I was eating it until Ron said something…and well you can figure out the rest.” I say.

“Yes it was quite the ‘dinner and a show’ performance. Too bad it ended on a happy note” The stupid Tool says to me.

“You’re just upset that you yourself wouldn’t be able to pull off anything that spectacular even with your clothes off” I spat at him.

Before he can respond, Santa says “Was there something you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Yes, I was wondering who would be taking me tonight. Also I need to be there at 6:30 central U.S. time” I say.

“Yes, yes. Professor Snape will be taking you.” Santa says, while Snape grunts.

“Oh ok. Well Professor Snape, remember to where muggle clothing tonight.” His only response is to roll his eyes.