I'll shine for you ch 15

Please note that I do not anything from harry potter. it belongs to J.k. Rolling.

THIS IS FANFICTION

Also to the side is a video about how Imara's practicing should sound....DON"T JUDGE ME!!!!!

Hasta Luego!

===========================================

                                                                                                              Chapter 15: Music!

Potions class was excruciating!! I knew Snape could be a donkey butt. To actually have him as a professor...there are no words to describe how I am feeling about him right now. I understand that he doesn't like Gryffindors, but I never knew he hated them that badly. He seemed to be targeting Harry and Neville.

I feel so bad for that Neville kid.

'I know. How can Snape expect anyone to do well, while he is breathing done their necks.'

And he took a total of 20 points away from Gryffindor.

'That's okay, you and HomG can get them back. I guess his likeness for you does not extend to the rest of the Gryffindors now that you are one of them.'

He doesn't like me, he just tolerates me.

'Right...that's why he changed his mind about giving us points.'

That is just because he didn't want a crying girl on his hands.

'Sure. Whatever you say.'

I have a couple minutes before I have to go to my Indepdent Music Education with Snape. I figure I give him a few minutes to walk in.

 I fix my hair, and then put on some lip gloss.

'Why are you sprucing yourself up.'

What! Do I have to have a reason?

While I mentally roll my eyes at my Krazy self, I walk into the Snape's Den.

"It is about time Miss Fox. I do not have any music instruments here, I hope you are prepared and brought your own. I understand that this your music practice, but please try not to be so distracting. There are other people here who have to listen to you."

WoW...Really....

"I won't be a problem. As for the instruments, don't worry about it. I got it covered." I tell him.

"I wasn't worried" is all he says to me before he turns away to work on whatever he was doing.