I'll shine for you Ch 31

Happy Birthday Lolcia1998

I own nothing! Not harry potter or the song used in this chapter.

The youtube video was the only cover song i could find that was sung by a guy.

Before you guys start saying that a certain character is not acting right, just know it is all a part of a master plan.

Enjoy!

7777777777777777777777777777777

“Yeah, well I know him as Armando. He did a lot a work at my last school with us vocally inclined students” I tell Jayla.

“Imara…there are no words to describe how amazing her voice is. Imara the reason why I am here is well…I would like you to spend Christmas with me. We can train your voice more…and well I am also doing a Small Tour in the US that I would like you to be apart of. Don’t say anything now, just think about it” Armando says

‘OMFG!’

“You lucky Bitch! Why can’t we get anyone cool like that at Hogwarts” Jayla says.

“Oh but we do” I respond to her.
    She raises her eyebrows in confusion and I tell her “We have Professor Lockheart”.

Before Jayla can give me a response Snape says “We should go take our seats, the show will be starting any moment”

 Armando says “Thank you Capitana Obvious“ as he links his arm through mine. I catch Snape giving Armando a death glare. Snape looks at me, I give him a smile, but he just walks away.
I brush it off, but for some reason I feel a bit hurt.

‘We should get Snape some X-lax’
    Why…
‘Cause he looks all constipated.

“You ok mi Chikita? Who was that man” Armando asks as we take our seats.
    “Oh, yeah I’m fine…that was Professor Snape. He is the Potion Professor here. He is known for being a grump and a bitter some times.”

“Well there must be a reason for his bad moods” he says to me.
    “Its probably because he has to teach a bunch of idiots” I say.
“I am sure there is more to it then that”.

Just then the Tool walks to the middle of the stage, preventing Armando from saying anything more.

“Welcome! Welcome Wizards and Witches, on behalf of Hogwarts, I thank you all for coming to our first ever, but not my first” the tool winks “talent show’.

Good grief how does that Tool always make it about him
    ‘It is his devil given talent…’
What?
    ‘I don’t know…’
Shh just go away and come back later.

 Regaining focus, I see the Patil Twins on stage wearing matching Indian type outfits.  A slow pace Midestern music begins to fill the room. The Twins slowly move their hips, while keeping their heads from moving.

‘I guess they’re belly dancing’
    Well they are from India

The music starts to beat faster, and they move just the same.

Six minutes later their performance ends.
    ‘that was interesting’
        For sure, but it was a couple minutes too long.
    ‘I know what you mean, a lot of the moves were repetitive.’

“That was amazing! Everyone another round please for the exotic Patil Twins” says the Tool.
‘Did he really just say exotic?’
    I know, makes them sound like some foreign fruit.