I'll shine for you ch 21

Please note that I do not own the song used in this chapter, it belongs to Ingrid Michealson.

I aldo do not own harry potter, severus snape or anything else harry potter realated, that belongs to J.k. Rolling.

Enjoy!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Third person’s pov

Severus Snape must have quiclky cast a silencing for the man who had attacked Imara was screaming in pain. Pain from the Crucio spell placed upon him. One might think this act would be a bit drastic, but if they look they will see Imara Fox shaking in the corner. They would see Her hair messed up, a bruise forming on her face, welts forming on her neck and her skirt ripped.

The man who did this to her, was the same man that tried touch her earlier that night. But the muggle man did not know that Severus Snape is not a man to mess with.

Imara’s Pov

‘Calm down! Snape is here’

            No no no not again. Why am I always treated like that. He almost took me!

‘Well he didn’t! Snape is here. And if we don’t do something Snape is gonna be going to Azkaban’

Looking up at Snape, I flinch from the murderus stare in his eyes. But what bothers me the most is that his eyes are filled with pain.

“Stop!” I yell at him, but he doesn’t seem to hear me.

            “Severus!” My voice cracks as I yell.

His eyes snap to me and his emotions change from anger, to sadness, to anger again, and then it changes again. But I can’t quite place the emotion.

“I..Imara” he stutters, he walks towards me then stops. His eyes showing more conflicting emotions.

He walks up to me, falls on his knees, and pulls me into his arms.

            I immediately stiffen, but I know that he is trying to comfort me. I shaky cry into his chest.

“I…I am so sorry Imara” Snape whispers.

            “Why are you sorry” I ask him.

“I broke my promise. I told you that nothing would happen to you. I got distracted, and when I broke away I could find you. If I hadn’t been distracted, none of this would have happened” he says guilty.

Looking up into his eyes I say “none of this is your fault. It is my fault. I bring this upon my self. Professor this happened to me all the time. It is my fault for not learning from my past, and to make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

“Imara its not your fault. Wait! What do you mean this has happened before.”He demands.

            Oh shit!

“Um nothing, I don’t know why I said that”

            “Do not lie to me Imara!” he says.

I move back from his arms, sitting with my back against the wall. I now feel cold.

“Imara?” he asks.

I can’t look at him, so I just look down.

“He did this to you? Didn’t he?” Snape asks.

            “Who” I ask.

“Don’t play dumb! You know who I am talking about…your uncle”

I stiffen at his Snape and my breath chokes ups. The memories of him come back, so much more vivid now, after what just happened.