I'll Shine for you ch 42

Flvsstudent was this worth your while? Cause I don't wanna die.

:-D

Hey every one...So I lied this is not the last chapter.

It was going to be, but once I got done with Snape's pov, I realised that it needs to be separate from Imara's.

Goes for a better effect, if you know what I mean.

The next chapter will be the last chapter.

As I always I own nothing.

============================

Snapes Pov

Dumbledore has been gone for about two weeks now.
He sent a letter to the Ministry saying that he was vacationing in Jamaica. He told them that when he is aloud to return, to let him know.

I know Imara had something to do with him escaping the Ministry grasps, but I am not gonna say anything.
Miss Granger was petriefied the next day. As well as her friends Molly and Lola.

Leaving Imara feeling distraught. I don't know how much more bad news she can take.

Imara's radience is starting to become non existient.When she first arrived to Hogwarts, she was like a candle. just a flicker. Over time it started to grow. But now, its faded.

It started to fade when the ass Carlton showed up.
I see her light better when she is with me. Therefore I don't mind that she spends all her time with me, I know it makes her happy.

As much as I hate to admit it, I wish she would spend more time with her friends. I know being with me makes her happy, but it won't be good in the long wrong.

Albus and Minerva have not said anything about Imara and I. It seems if they had forgotten what all happened that night in the Death. I know they haven't.
I get knowing gazes from Minevra.
Imara once passed me and Albus in the hall with her friends. She gave me a small bright smile. Albus said "Life Essence Severus, Life Essence".

Her and I are taking things slow. It is whats best for her.

Correcting my last essay, my fire place turns green. I put my papers away, and withdraw my wand.
I see Carlton arrive, I immediately stand up causing my chair to turn over. I raise my wand at him, before I can mutter a spell he says "Wait please, stop, I just wanna talk".

"You have 30 seconds" I sneer at him.
He looks at me briefly before saying "I don't want to marry Imara any more. She's some type of monsters, and it scares the shit out of me".

I narrow my eyes at him in anger, as he cringes back.

"Sit right there, and don't move" I say giving my most menacing glare.

He never truly loved her. If he did, he never would have called her a monster.

"Why did you want to marry her" I ask him.

"I wanted to save her. Her uncle was one blow away from killing her. He was one of my best friends. She was so fragile and beautiful...I just wanted to save her"
 he says looking at the ground.

What a bunch of bull shit.

"If you cared about her, you have a funny away of showing it. If you cared about her, you would have never hit her" I say squeezing my hand into a fist.

"If I cared about her? Of course I care about her. She young, the hitting will teacher how to be a proper wife. The wife is supposed to respect the man's authority...any how the point is that I want out. I don't want her to return to her uncle. I was thinking that you could take her instead" he says.

"What do you mean take her" I ask.

"I know how you feel about her. I saw the way you both looked at each other. When I returned home the night before Christmas Eve, I knew something was up. I was angry and stupid. I went back to my friends, and her uncle was there. I lost to him in poker, and I didn't have enough money to pay him pack. He said that he would forgive my debt, if I lead him to her...any ways the things is, is that I want to turn the contract over to you. If we destroy the contract ownership will go back her uncle. But we can transfer it" he says making me angry.
I don't like how he keeps talking about her like a piece of property.

"The thing is" he continues, "is I payed good bit of money for her. 2000 American dollars. I did the math and thats about 200 Galleons. I would also like some form of investment return as well".

I cut him off and start yelling at him "She is not some piece of property. Stop talking about her as such. What makes you think I would agree to any of this".

"Because I know you care for her. I understand if you don't want to. She is freak of nature. I'll just rip up the contract, and she will go back to her uncle" Carlton says as he starts to rip the contract.

"No" I yell causing him to stop.
"Don't you ever call her a freak of nature" I say getting up and retrieving my money.

"Here is 500 Galleons, this should be plenty" I say tossing it at him.

"I need to change over the contract. Its best to write on the contract that was formed between her uncle and my self. So let me just convert this over..."he says writing on the contract.

"Ok just sing your name here" he says handing me a quill.

As soon as I sign he starts to talk "You are now the the owner of Imara Fox.You can do anything you want to her, and get away. If you want to give her a good hit, I suggest going with the back of your hand. Other wise your just gonna hurt yourself".

"Really" I say narrowing my eyes at his stupidity.

The door pushes open, and I see Imara fall into the room with tears in her eyes.
"How could you" is all she says before turing to run.

"Imara stop" I say but she is already out the door.
    "Displene problems, I tell ya" Carlton says as I punch him in the mouth before running out the door.

I catch up to her. I pull her arm to stop her. As she turns, she slaps me hard across the face.

My cheek tingles in pain, but I don't pay attention to it. All I see is the pain in Imara's eyes.

"You are just like all the others" she yells.
    "Imara please listen" I plead to her.

"No, stay away from me" she says trying to walk away.
    "Imara" I say but she cuts me off and says "I hate you".

She says it with so much venom in her voice that it cause me to freeze.
When I come to, she is gone, leaving my heart shattered.

As I walk away the realizattion of what I have done hits me.

I am to marry Imara Fox.
I bought her from Carlton.
And now she hates me.

How do I always hurt the women I love?

========================

What do you think is going through Imara's mind?

Do you think Snape is in the wrong?

============

I don't know what happened, but some how, half of this got deleted. I think I got it all fixed, but I mught be missing somethings...