I'll Shine for you Ch 16

Disclaimer!!! I own noothing except for Imara Fox!

Bye Bye

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 16: Desire!

Snape's Pov

I storm out of my classroom and just start walking. I am not paying attention to where I am going, I am just walking.

Her voice...it is like nothing I ever heard before. I feel my heart clenching when ever I think about her. I will not allow my self to care about her. My heart belongs to Lily and no one else.

I finally look up at my surroundings, and I find self a bit disorientated. Looking to my right I see a door, opening the door and walking in; I find myself in a barren room. There is nothing in here except a mirror.

As I step closer to the mirror and realized it is The Mirror of Erised. I found it once when I was younger. At the time it showed Lily as my hearts desire.

Stepping closer, I see my reflection in the mirror and expect to see Lily. I see some one else in her place.

No! It can't be! It will always be Lily! I will not allow myself to become closer to her. I will not allow her to become more embedded in my heart.

I will not fall in love with Imara Fox.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walk into the great hall and sit down with Fred on my right and Harry on my left.

Turning to face me Harry says “So how did you get all them points”.

            'Good Grief, can't we keep anything a mystery.'

“Well during the summer, I did somethings that impressed Snape and Mickey, and they said they would give me points when the term starts. I saw Mickey earlier and I reminded her about it. She was the one who gave me all them points. I haven't asked Snape yet. I am waiting for the most opportune moment.”

“Blimey Snape said he give you points! Yea make sure to be careful when you ask him.” Ron exclaims.

The rest of the day passed with ease. There was surprisingly no drama. I am now in my room practicing on my new acoustic guitar Santa got me. Santa has also asked me to perform a couple songs for tonight after dinner.

  I have two songs picked out. I am just perfecting them and making them my own.

Knocking on my door pulls me out of my thoughts.

Opening the door, Jayla comes prancing into the room, followed by HomG.

Looking around my room Jayla says “How is it that you have your own room?”

“Well since I am from America, I have different magical regulations than you brits do. At least that is what Dumbledore says” I lie.

I hate having to lie to them. But I rather lie than have them fear and hate me.

            'Maybe one day you can tell them'

Maybe.

“Hmm” is all HomG says.

            “Maybe Dumbledore will let us have a sleepover sometime. Maybe you can sleep over this Saturday” Jayla says.

“I dunno, I'd feel uncomfortable asking him. If you really want to, you would have to ask” I tell her.

“I guess I am just going to have to do that.” is all she says.

“I am busy this Saturday night btw” I say.

“Ooh Got a hot date aye?” Jayla say winking at me.

“Um no...I have a music competition in the States.”

            “Really, Dumbledore is allowing you to do that?” Hermoine asks me.

“I am pretty much an emancipated minor. Since I am not legally allowed to work in the U.S. I need to make some form of money. Dumbledore knows all this, and is allowing me to go this weekend. With an  adult chaperon of course.”

“That is so Awesome!” Jayla screams “do you think Santa will let us come with. That way you can have a fan section” she continues.

“I don't know. Santa has been very good to me. I don't want to ask to much of him.” I say.

“We should head to dinner” HomG says.

“I will meet you guys in the Great Hall” I tell them both.

I shut the door on them and head over to my closet. Looking in it I decide to put on black skinny jeans, a maroon top with black beads near the boob area. I fluff up my hair with my hand and curly hair product.

I grab my guitar and my amp. I had the castle elves bring up my drum set earlier, but it is hidden from  every ones view.

Heading down the stairs, I make my way to the Great Hall.

I approach the hallway before the Great Hall at the same time as Snape.

'Talk about deja vu'

            I know right.

“Hello Professor” I say with a smile.

Snape glares at me and proceeds to walk into the the Great Hall.

What the hell was that?

            'I know!'

Maybe he is having a bad day.

            'Maybe...'