I'll Shine for you ch38

I own nothing. Not anything from harry potter or the song used in this chapter.

I am also going to be asking questions at the end of chapeters, cause I really want to know what you guys think.

----------------------------------------

                The couple of days have so surreal...is that the word I'm looking for? I have no clue...

Yesterday, I woke up with a smile on my face...in Snape's bed. He was wearing a black wife beater tee...maybe its called white beater...and black boxers.

At least when I woke up, I wasn't curled up next to him like before. However, he was curled up next to me, using my..ah "pillows" as pillows.

He was so appalled when he woke up, he couldn't stop apologizing, it was quite cute...did I just say cute...

He told me what happened with Dumbledore the night before. He was worried that I would be angry, but I'm not. He would be no use to me if he was fired. And...I have become attached to him. I am not quite sure what the attachment is, I'm just sure that it is there.

I attended my afternoon classes, I mean it makes no sense that I'd miss my whole day.

Jayla asked me what was up, and I told them I had woman problems.

Then I spent the evening with him last night. He helped me with the work I had missed in the morning. While he was grading, I made dinner.

I haven't been to the Death since the day before yesterday. Snape told me what will happen to me if I spend all my time there. He asked me to refrain form visiting there often.

I told him that I would't travel there as much, but I am only doing it for him.

As much as I long to return, I don't think I can handle his disappointment.

"Hey Imara" I turn to see Cormac sit down next to me.

"You are not welcomed here" I say bitterly.

    "Please give me another chance" he begs me, "I'm not sure what I did, I don't even remember what happened. All I know is that I was awful...please let me make it up to you".

I look into his eyes and see sincerity. God I am going to regret this "Fine, but you are on probation, so no hugging or kissing. You get to hold my hand, thats its".

I know he is gonna screw up, and this time he will remember.

Him and I walk out of the Great Hall hand in hand, there is only one class left of the day.

We turn the corner and run into Snape, his eyes narrow at our hands. I can see that he is angry.

"Hey Cormac, I need to talk to Professor Snape" I say, he squeezes my hand and leaves.

Snape walks to a side hall and I follow. He quickly casts a muffling spell around us before he starts to yell, "What on earth are you thinking Fox".

"I'm not sure, I don't know why I agreed to him" I say.

    "He is right, you must like it when guys walk all over you" he says causing me to tear up.

"He doesn't even remember what happened, I can't dump him if he doesn't know why...please don't be angry with me" I beg with my voice cracking.

Sighing loudly, he embraces me and says "I am not angry, just worried. I can't stand to see you hurt. I lov cough....Care about you" he says.

Realising me he says "Come, Dumbledore wanted to speak with you".