I'll shine for you Ch 2

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING FROM HARRY POTTER!! ALL THAT BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING. THE ONLY THING THAT IS MINE IS IMARA FOX.

good day!

==================================================

Chapter two: Santa!

Sniff...Sniff...what is that smell. It smells way to clean...and smells like wood...what?!

I open my eyes to find my self laying on a bed, which is not the only bed in the room. This looks like some type of hospital...interesting..oh I remember now...haha I threw up on Snape. I guess I am going to have to do something nice for him. “Oh good your up dear, I will let Professor Dumbledore know you are awake” some lady in a white looking hat says. I bet she is the nurse... yay I is smart!!

I feels weird....must be the drugs.

Wait!! what drugs!!!

'Shut up and play dumb, that shouldn't be to hard for you.''

Ouch, I am mean to myself.

'Yep, and now back to reality because a man with a hat and half moon glasses just walked into the room.'

Looking at the old man, who just happens to look like “SANTA!! wait did I just yell that out loud”.

The old man chuckles “yes, yes I believe you did. I trust you are feeling better?”

“I am, for some reason I didn't think we would apparate here, and when we were about to, I didn't get a chance to tell Snape that I get, well sick.” The Santa man cuts me off and says “Professor Snape”.

“When I apparate myself I am fine, but if I do a side along then...well I up chuck.” The chuckling Santa responds “Well I shall show you to the guest quarters, and let you freshen up. Then we can discuss, well everything, for there is much to discuss. Follow me please.” I follow Santa into the halls , down some corridors and to the right. “Here is where you will be staying until the start of term. Professor Snape has already put your bag in your room. I will send someone in an hour and a half to pick you up and take you to my office.” “Thank you sir” But Santa had already disappeared.

I walk into “my” room and squeal with joy because it was completely purple, ALL SHADES OF PURPLE. How did he know.... I go to my bag and take out the few clothes I owned to put them in the closet. Once I open the closet, I squeal again -jeez since when do I start sounding like a pig- to find it full of clothes, of every kind. I notice the stack of towels, so I grab two head to the shower. I step in and notice that someone has given me lavender shampoo, conditioner, and body soap...I think I might have a stalker here....

Once I'm done, I wrap one towel around my body and the other around my hair. I grabbed my dark jeggings and put them on, and then put on my 'have a coke and a smile' tank. I dried my brown curly hair and applied some product to keep it from frizzing. Hmm I wonder if I can still get my product sent here since I can't buy it in person. Checking the time I only have 15 minutes left, So I quickly apply my black eyeliner and different shades of brown eyeshadow. I must say I LOVE my brown eyes. They're my best feature. I just realized...my kraziness is in check.

'NO ITS NOT'

shit! Spoke to soon. Go away, someone is knocking.

'Make sure to grab your guitar.'

Already grabbed it. Damn there is no peep hole... opening the door “Hello Professor Snape...I am really sorry about earlier” Wow it feels really warm in here all of a sudden.

'NO ITS NOT, your just blushing.'

Shut it bitch!

'Whore!'

“Yes well...lets go”. Apology not accepted. GREAT!

'looks like your gonna have to give him happy ending'

What NO!! wait why is he looking at me like that.

'maybe he can read minds and heard what I said. Like that cullen dude'

shut it, different story.

“um so... you are a Proffesor here”

'no shit Sherlock'

GO AWAY!!!

“Yes, I am the potions master.” We approach a gargoyle looking statue “lemon drops” Snape mutters. Then the gargoyle twists and turns to reveal a set of stairs. COOL! Snapester leads the way up the stairs. Hehe I'm going to call him Snapester, I just hope I don't screw up and call it to his face.

#####################

PLEASE VOMMIT

+++++++++++++++++++

Updated 9/7/11- Fix spelling errors and some grammer and also add 'italics' to Imara's thoughts.