I'll Shine for you Ch 11

Again! I own Nothing. Belong to J.K. Rowling.

I was asked to Snapes pov. I did. I really don't like writing in his pov...I just can't do it. But I was requested to do so. I but I am going to refrain from do so in the future. I know this is short but well. Its all I have time for atm. hope you like.

What up Son?!

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Snapes point of view

Chapter 11 Why!

"Fox! Get back here!" I yell.

Why did I have to think the worst? Why Could I not just accept the gift she made for me?

I am such a git. I'm just not used to people gifting me things.

I finish with my potions and bottle them up. I should go and apologize. This is something I hardly ever do. But her eyes...I could see the hurt and anger in them when I accused her of mocking me... the look in her eyes chilled me to the bone.

Approaching her door, I get really nervous. I can hear through the door that she is crying. The guilt comes crashing down on me...why can I not learn to be grateful?

Knocking on her door I wait for an answer that never comes.

Walking away with despair, I run into Albus.

"Hello Severus, how are you?"

"I am quite well, thank you. I'm just enjoying a stroll around the grounds."

Albus looks at me with a twinkle in his eyes, clearly knowing that I am lying. I do not want to tell him why I was visiting Fox. This would mean having to tell him what happened earlier.

"Oh yes, strolling around the grounds is quite relaxing..." Albus was about to say more but was cut off when we heard yelling coming from Fox's room

Running to her door Albus and I try to open her door but it is locked. He performs an unlocking and we both walk into her room to see her thrashing around in her bed.

"She appears to be having a nightmare" Say Albus.

I walk over and sit down on the side of her bed and attempt to wake her.

"Miss Fox!" nothing but more screams.

"Imara!" I yell this time. I place my hand on her shoulder and attempt to wake.

"No! Don't touch me!" well at least she is awake now.

"No! Stop, stop touching me" she yells.

"Miss Fox calm down" I go to comfort her but she immediately backs away from, falling off the bed in the process. Getting up I walk closer to her.

"Imara calm down please" I plead.

"No stay away! Please don't hurt me" she cries while backing herself into the wall. How could she think that I would ever hurt her.

Just what was she dreaming about?

"Severus" Albus says calmly, I step away from her, and she begins to calm down.

"Imara dear, you are safe. Professor Snape and I will not hurt you. Please calm down. Deep breaths there you go. Lets get you back in bed."

As Albus begins to approach her, she begins to whimper.Clearly seeing that this will not help, he sends his Patronus to Minerva asking her to come to Fox's room and to bring a calming drought.

"Oh dear, Albus what happened?" ask Minerva.

"Miss Fox seemed to have a nightmare, and was so frightened of Severus and I that she refused our help."

I watch a Minerva approaches a cowering Fox, "Imara dear, take this" She say. I watch as Fox drinks the potion, while Minerva rubs her back.

"Let's get you back into to bed dear." Minerva helps a weakened Fox into bed.

So she will let Minerva help her but not me or Albus help or touch her.

I decide that I am no longer of use. Even though I wasn't to begin with.

As I walk away I begin to think.

What has she been through?

What is it that makes her so frightened?

I have the strange feeling that this is all her Uncle's fault. I hope I meet him one day...I was not a feared death eater for nothing.

================================

PlEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

kisses!!!