2.0

AN: HI. It's currently 8AM here and since I might not be able to update tomorrow, here ya go :D (I was actually planning to update at 5AM from home, but I'm now at the airport so hello) Enjoy xx

2.0 - Like-like

As Michael bounced into the apartment, the excitement from the day still present, he was surprised by how quiet it was.

And as Ashton entered after Michael (closing the door behind them), he was just as surprised. "I thought they were going to watch some movies."

Michael hummed, looking into the empty living room with his head tilted to the side a little. "No Lu."

"Hmh," Ashton looked at the living room in confusion, before moving his view to where Luke's room was. "I think they're in Luke's room, maybe."

Michael looked at Ashton with slightly widened eyes, his ears up all the way now his beanie was gone, "can look?"

Ashton nodded at the boy, telling him he would put away the groceries they had bought. If he was out anyway, might as well do some shopping, right?

Michael hummed again, walking towards Luke's room. He didn't know if Calum was still around, but judging by the scent that hung around the house -especially near Luke's room- he assumed so.

The cat-boy didn't bother knocking, as Luke never did that either and Michael had kind of picked up on that habit, gasping as he saw the blonde with his lips pressed to the dog-boy's. He had no clue what they were doing, but he was surprised. Sure, he had seen humans do such a thing on the TV in what they call movies, but he had never seen it for real.

Luke and Calum pulled away from each other immediately, their eyes widened as they looked at Michael. Calum's ears were flat to the sides as his tail had fallen silent.

"What doing?" Michael asked, no one surprised by how his speech had improved, as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Luke opened his mouth to answer almost immediately, but then closed it again, repeating that action a few times.

"Michael?" The white haired boy looked at Ashton, who appeared behind him. He seemed a little confused as to why the cat-boy was still standing in the doorway and not clinging to Luke.

"Ash, Mikey," Luke finally said, sitting up properly and smiling awkwardly. "Had fun?"

Michael looked at Luke a bit suspiciously for a moment, before he smiled widely and bounced closer in excitement. He started rambling about what he and Ashton had done to Luke, as Ashton took in the two flustered boys.

The curly lad wasn't sure what exactly had been going on before he arrived, but he did know it made the two boys a little embarrassed. Perhaps they had been cuddled real close and were embarrassed at how it had looked?

With a shrug, Ashton went back to the kitchen, making sure to get rid of the bags.

In the mean time, Michael was still telling Luke everything, while the blonde listened with a wide smile. It made him happy to see Michael this happy and as the cat-boy told about some things -like Ashton holding his hand or giving him a kiss on his cheek- Luke got a little suspicious. But in a good way.

Calum in turn watched Luke smile at Michael, his heart filled with joy that he had found such a great human to like. And after this day, Calum was basically a hundred percent sure Luke liked him just as much.

"It seems like your day was amazing, Mikey." Luke said, still smiling widely. Michael nodded rapidly as he smiled as well. "Did miss Lu."

"Aw, I missed you too," Luke scooted closer and hugged Michael close, chuckling as the boy nuzzled his nose in Luke's neck.

"Want to w-watch with Ash-Ashton?" Michael then asked, pulling back from the hug. Luke bit his lower lip, looking at Calum quickly. "We're good here. But we might join you two later on."

Michael nodded happily, waving goodbye to both boys and running off to the living room. Still excited.

Luke kept smiling at the door -that was now closed- before looking to his left to look at Calum. The boy next to him was smiling back at him, his ears perked up and his tail moving from side to side a little. "What?"

"It's amazing to see how much you love Michael." Calum admitted, holding out his arms to Luke. The blonde scooted closer and accepted the cuddle, looking at Calum. "Really now?"

"I just hope that maybe one day, I can have the same effect on you." A blush overtook Calum's cheeks as he admitted that, burying his face in the blonde's neck.

Luke chuckled, running a hand through the dark hair on top of Calum's head. "Maybe you already have."

At the same time, Michael was sitting next to Ashton on the couch. He was fiddling with his fingers, not really focused on the TV, like the curly lad was. Or seemed to be at least.

"What's wrong, Mikey?" Ashton asked the cat-boy, having noticed him moving around a lot. Michael, however, let his ears perk up before flattening them to the side shyly. "N-nothing."

Ashton raised an eyebrow and turned himself to Michael fully, not once believing the words. "You know you can tell or ask me anything."

Michael frowned for a moment, as he was thinking. "Wh-what doing? Lu and Cal?"

Ashton thought about it for a moment, not sure what the boys had been doing. He had thought they were just cuddling, but he wasn't sure. "I didn't see what they were doing, so I'm not sure?"

Michael hummed shortly, before looking at Ashton with his head tilted to the side a little. "Can show?"

Ashton thought about it for a moment, liking the idea of having Michael pressed close to him. And so, he nodded, "sure."

What he did not expect, however, was Michael leaning close quickly and pressing his lips to Ashton's. It surprised the older boy, his hands coming up to Michael's hips as if to catch him. The kiss didn't last long, as Michael sat up again, looking at Ashton. "Did that. What was?"

Ashton looked at Michael with wide eyes. Michael had his eyes widened a little, his ears perked up in curiosity and his tail flicking from side to side slowly. All in all, he seemed so innocent. And that while asking Ashton what that action meant. Kissing.

"Eh-that-eh, a kiss?" Ashton stuttered out, his cheeks now red as he watched Michael think. "Kiss?"

Ashton nodded slowly, coming back to his senses just as slowly. Michael just kissed him.

"What is kiss?" Was the next question asked. Michael was still watching Ashton curiously (and oh so innocently) and it made Ashton all warm and giddy. What was happening?

"A kiss is eh, you kiss someone when you love them. And you kiss to eh, well, show that person you love them? But only a certain kind of love, because, well, you love your parents and siblings, but you don't kiss them like that, because that's family-love." Ashton explained, starting out a bit unsure, but soon rambling.

"So Lu love Cal?" Michael asked, completely ignoring the other boy's blush and stuttery talking.

"Ehm, well, they probably just really like each other, I guess." Ashton said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Like-like?" Michael asked, smiling a little because he was proud he knew that. After all, Luke had explained that when he told he like-liked Calum. Which was also why it was confusing that it had seemed like Luke was in love with Calum.

"Yeah," Ashton said, nodding, "I guess you could say that."

Michael hummed, smiling widely at Ashton. The other boy smiled back, more in a fond way. Or maybe even something more.

"Ash-Ashton like-like?" The cat-boy then asked, his tail still flicking from side to side.

"Eh," Ashton flushed a little red, shaking his head in denial. "Nah. N-not really."

"Okay," Michael giggled, scooting closer and cuddling into Ashton's side. The curly lad accepted it gladly, trying to calm his fast-beating heart down, as well as the blush on his cheeks. He definitely was so done for.