2.2

AN: I may or may not have finished writing this story and was wondering if anyone was interested in a update-a-thon (; aka I update twice again today and then once everyday for the next week.
And hoLYCRAP I'M SEEING THE BOYS IN 8 DAYS WHAT EVEN???
Enjoy! xx

2.2 - Let me explain

A few days had passed since the 'embarrassing incident', as Ashton liked to call it. But it hadn't been much easier. It had worsened, even, if it was allowed to be called that.

Michael had become more clingy towards Ashton, since Luke always spend his time with Calum ever since their date. And even if he did spend time with Michael, it would end up being the three of them.

And what sucked for Michael, was that Ashton had to work, obviously. So, the poor cat-boy was stuck with the cake (as he had named them after trying to think of something that was easier than continuously saying 'Lu and Cal'. Mostly because the word 'and' annoyed him, for some reason). Which wasn't fun.

All those two did was either cuddling or kissing and neither really involved Michael. Not that Michael wanted to kiss either of the boys, but the cuddling would be nice.

Either way, this had resulted in Michael clinging to Ashton as soon as he got home and even joining him if he took a nap between coming home and dinner. Though, that nap changed some things on a certain Thursday. Which was exactly five days after the 'embarrassing incident'. Not that that mattered, but okay.

Like he sometimes did, Ashton was napping in his bed. And like Michael had done before, he had joined the curly haired boy. He wasn't sleeping though, he was just there to cuddle. And to avoid spending time with Cake.

Ashton was curled up in the white haired boy's arms, like he was most times, his face hidden in the cat-boy's neck. Soft puffs of warm air were blown on the boy's neck, making Michael squirm slightly. The other boy in return, only pulled Michael closer and even ended up pulling the white haired boy on top of himself as he rolled onto his back. Michael squeaked lightly, gripping the other boy's arms and staying still as he watched the sleeping boy continue to sleep.

Michael relaxed again, letting himself lay on top of Ashton. He couldn't really move anyway. The curly haired boy wrapped his arms around the cat-boy somewhat tighter and Michael once again just let it be, that is, until soft groans sounded from the boy beneath him. At first the cat-boy thought that maybe he was a bit too heavy and should move, but as he tried to do so, Ashton only held onto him tighter and his sounds got a little louder.

With wide and scared eyes, the cat-boy started shaking the boy beneath him by pressing down on his shoulders repeatedly, a soft whimper escaping him as he found it rather hard to wake the other up. Luckily, Ashton soon opened his eyes, mumbling out a confused 'what?'.

"Ashy making weird sounds." Michael mumbled, sitting up. Ashton let his arms fall from the boy, watching as the boy straddled him. Like he might have been dreaming of.

"W-what? Oh -- no, eh, bad dream. Yeah." Ashton awkwardly lied, grinning at the other boy. "Don't worry."

Michael let out a soft 'oh', before moving off of the other boy and watching him. Ashton gulped, his eyes widening lightly, before he shot up and got out of bed. "I'm just going to pee for a moment."

The cat-boy tilted his head as he watched the other boy run off, confused at everything he saw and was seeing. It was then as if a light bulb turned on above his head, making him get up as well and sneak off to the living room. He figured Ashton wouldn't mind if he would be away for a bit, plus, he didn't expect for it to take too long.