AN/Bonus

Hellooo.
So, I've forgotten to add an author's note to the last chapter (ahah, oops) and have decided to make a whole chap out of it, mainly so I can share this small thing I wrote back then when Cake went on their date.
It was supposed to be a chapter once, but I then started putting chapters together and all to make sure I didn't end up with 60 or whatever, and I though I could leave it out. But now I'm sharing it anyways (:

I also really wanna say thank you to all of you that have read this story. I know the ending may have gone fast (yes, My Best Friend's Cat is officially over, I'm gonna make it completed soon), but I have said that before and I just didn't know what to write to make it any longer, plus I kinda wanted to keep it short at the beginning and look where that brought me. 35 chapters ^^"

I hate doing this, but if you like 5SOS boyxboy au's, maybe check out my profile, I got a few more there (most suck but hey, maybe you think differently). It's your choice, I'd love some constructive criticism or anything, but it's completely up to you (:

So lastly, again, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and will enjoy the small part next and I hope that you have a lovely day <3

Much love xx

2.1 part 2 - Up we go

In the meantime, Luke and Calum had arrived at a big open field.

Calum had no idea what the blonde had planned for the date and since Luke hadn't really planned to have the date today, he had to improvise. Which sucked, because it was their first date and he wanted it to be perfect.

"What are we-oh," Calum looked at the field with wide eyes, taking in all the hot air balloons that were on the ground. There were balloons in all colours and forms, spread over the open field and ready to take off.

"Do you like it?" Luke asked carefully, playing with his lip ring as he waited for Calum's reaction.

"Yes! This is so cool!" Calum excitedly answered, looking at Luke with a wide smile. He then unbuckled his seatbelt -as they had taken the car- and leaned over the console to hug Luke tightly. Luke chuckled, patting Calum's back before pulling back and unbuckling his own seatbelt. "Let's go then."

Calum jumped from the car, smiling all the while and waiting for Luke almost impatiently. The blonde couldn't stop smiling, locking the car and walking towards Calum. He took the dog-boy's hand in his and tugged him along to the ticket booth.

"Hello," Luke politely greeted the lady, who smiled at the boys. "I'd like a balloon ride for two?"

"Private balloon or shared?" The woman asked, pointing to a price list so the blonde could decide. Luke took a look at the list, playing with his lip as he saw the price for an own balloon was almost the double of a shared. But a shared one wasn't so romantic and he had saved enough money.

"Private," he confidently said, smiling at the woman. She nodded and typed something, before telling him the total price.

Luke nodded and let go of Calum's hand for a moment to take out his wallet and pay. The woman took the money and then printed the tickets and receipt, giving those as well as the change. "Have fun."

The blonde thanked the woman and then turned to Calum, who was waiting next to him with a wide smile. He took Calum's hand again and pointed towards all the balloons, "how about you chose one?"

The balloons were separated into two groups, which was easily noticeable by the colourful cord that divided them. On the one side you had the balloons for the shared rides as the other side was for the private rides.

"But there are so many," Calum said, looking at the balloons with widened eyes, not able to make a choice. Until he saw one he liked very much. "I see one!"

The dog-boy pulled the blonde along towards a balloon on the side, grinning widely as they arrived. And Luke just couldn't help but chuckle at the choice.

The balloon was a normal round one, but it had the cartoon drawing of a black dog on it. The rest of the balloon was a nice shade of purple.

"I get why you chose this one," Calum shrugged, but smiled. Luke gave the man the tickets and they entered the basket. The man followed them and told them the basics of what to do and what not to do. Both boys nodded, listening intently, because they definitely didn't want something to go wrong.

As the man let the balloon go up, Calum clung to Luke. The blonde held him tightly as well, not really afraid, but not really comfortable this high either. Despite the balloon being quite low still.

"Up we go," the man told them, the balloon going up a little faster until it reached the right height and basically just floated.

"Wow," both boys mumbled out, no longer holding the other tightly, but simply holding hands. Up there, in the sky, both boys were definitely enjoying themselves.