2.5

AN: again, don't forget to read the previous one! This is day three :D enjoy xx

2.5 - Nightly love

Thinking about a kid was something Ashton had been doing quite a lot ever since that Monday. He still wasn't sure how Michael had suddenly thought of such a thing and why he seemed so persistent, but on the other side, it was kind of cute.

Like when Luke had taken Michael to the mall and they had seen clothes for kids, both boys had been cooing and it only had made Michael want a kid even more.

It had also brought the idea of making Michael a legal citizen. As they had been talking about how it would work to get a kid with Michael, Luke had come to the conclusion that it would be weird if Michael would become a parent and didn't exist. Like, he did for the kid, but for anyone else he kind of didn't.

And so Calum had said his mum could arrange that, just like she had for him. Everyone had agreed with it and currently there was a passport being made for the cat-boy even. It made everything a bit more realistic.

Next to the whole 'kid-thing', Ashton had finally taken out Michael on a date or two. Sure, they had already kissed multiple times and even had almost come to the point where they'd go further than simple kisses, but Ashton would always stop. He just didn't know if it was okay.

Until one day Calum apparently thought it would be funny to explain to the cat-boy how a blowjob could do wonders sometimes. And well, let's just say Ashton would never forget that night.

And that all in just four days since the drawing.

Currently it was Friday and everyone had just eaten dinner, Calum once again staying over. Not that that was a surprise.

Cake was in Luke's room and Ashton and Michael were in Ashton's room, Michael purring softly as the other carefully petted one of his cat ears while going through his mail.

He found an official looking letter, pulling back from the cat-boy's cat ear for a moment to open it, before going back to petting while reading the letter.

It said that some heritage of an uncle was finally figured out and that his part of it would soon arrive. The letter didn't state what the heritage was and Ashton honestly could not remember which uncle, but he was curious and didn't even mind getting a small something. Of course it wasn't fun that this apparent uncle died, but he couldn't really do anything about it anymore.

"Boo?"

Ashton hummed, moving his eyes from the letter to the boy next to him. Michael was looking up at him shyly,  making Ashton melt.

"Do love?" Michael kept looking at the other boy, unmoving. Ashton was slightly confused, furrowing his eyebrows. "Love what, baby?"

"Ashy love Mich-ael?" Michael looked so innocent and cute as he slowly said that, but that only worsened how Ashton felt. Not that it was anything bad, if anything, he even started to think that the word love wasn't far from a description of what he felt for the cat-boy.

"I'm not sure," Ashton said slowly, moving all his mail to his nightstand and moving so he was lying next to the other boy, "but I might."

The white-haired boy blinked at him, before smiling just a little. "Okay."

"How about you, then?" Ashton pulled the boy close, smiling as Michael hid his face in his neck, his nose rubbing the skin there. A soft hum escaped the cat-boy, but no real answer was heard. Ashton pouted a little, poking the cat-boy carefully, before raising his eyebrows as he heard soft snores come from the boy. He had fallen asleep.

Ashton chuckled a little, pulling the boy closer and then sighing happily. It was funny how Michael had asked the question, yet had fallen asleep. Not that Ashton minded, really, because firstly, he could always ask the question again later and secondly, sleeping Michael was just adorable.

So, Ashton simply pressed a kiss to the cat-boy's forehead and started to carefully stroke the boy's cat-ears. They were always so soft and responding, making Ashton smile subconsciously.

Michael sniffled as he cuddled closer to the curly haired boy, his arms wrapping around the boy's torso and holding him tightly. Ashton, in response, put an arm around Michael as well and let his other hand continue to move over the cat-ears.

Just like that, Ashton fell into a peaceful sleep.

Only to be awakened a few hours later, by an awake Michael.

Ashton sleepily opened his eyes, seeing Michael shuffle around and hearing him groan a little. It made the curly haired boy chuckle softly, which Michael didn't expect and made him squeak. "Boo?"

Ashton hummed, smiling as he saw two sparkles in the dark, which had to be the cat-boy's eyes. They came closer and soon Ashton felt soft breaths hit his face, while two eyes were right in front of his. "Did wake?"

"Nah," the curly haired boy protested, clearing his throat and feeling around for the second body, to pull it closer. "'s all good."

"Sure?" Michael whispered, cuddling closer to the boy and wrapping his arms around the boy's torso again. It made Ashton chuckle lightly, before he moved his face up and pressed a sloppy kiss to the white haired boy's forehead. "'m very sure, Mikey."

"Lu says Mikey." Michael stated. "And Cal."

Ashton hummed again, "they do."

"Boo never does. Boo say baby, right?" Michael whispered, nudging his nose against the other boy's nose, biting his lip a little as he waited for an answer.

"Do you want me to call you Mikey?" Ashton raised an eyebrow, letting one of his fingers trace circles on the cat-boy's back. "Because I can call you Mikey instead of baby, if you like."

"No," Michael answered softly, after he had been quiet for a bit. "Like feeling when Boo calls baby."

This time Ashton raised both his eyebrows. "Feeling?"

"Butterfries? Lu said butterfries."

"Butterfr- oh! Butterflies?" Ashton smiled at the cat-boy, seeing him nod. "Guess."

"If you like someone or something they do, you get this fluttery feeling in your stomach," Ashton carefully poked the boy's stomach, "and we say butterflies. Is that it?"

Michael seemed to be thinking for a moment, before he nodded. "Butterflies in stomach."

"So you like me calling you baby, baby." Ashton smiled widely, watching the cat-boy's face light up as a smile tugged at his lips. He then shyly nodded, cuddling a little closer to Ashton. "Yes. Like Boo?"

"Very much so, baby," Ashton mumbled, still smiling. "I like everything you do."

"Everything?" Michael repeated slowly, making the other boy nod. "I'm pretty sure it's close to everything."

"Boo likes this?" Michael leaned forward to nuzzle his nose with Ashton's, giggling as Ashton smiled widely and did the same back. "Yes."

"This?" Michael scooted even closer, clinging onto Ashton even more.

"Yes."

"This?" Ashton was about to protest that Michael could do this all night long and his answer would always be 'yes', but he got surprised by two lips on his. As soon as he noticed, however, he kissed the boy back, only for Michael to pull back as he scrunched up his nose. "Taste yucky."

Ashton blinked, before chuckling. "That's called morning breath. That comes when you sleep and leaves a yucky taste in your mouth."

"Oh."

"Yeah," Ashton shrugged, before pulling the cat-boy in his arms properly and pecking his lips. "We'll kiss in the morning, when we've brushed our teeth. Is that okay, baby?"

"Yes, Boo."