3.5

3.5 - Three years later

"Bentley, you can't eat your stuffed toy!" Ashton groaned as he saw his youngest boy try and do just that. The blonde boy looked up, blinking and then smiling. "Daddy!"

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, give Mr. Leopard a break." Ashton mumbled, picking the small boy up and smiling at the small white ears that had perked up in the slightly curly hair. Definitely his. The hair, not the ears.

"Ash, Boo? Please come help me with Jackson!"

Ashton chuckled at his boyfriend's request, taking his youngest son with him as he walked towards their shared bedroom. They had chosen to let both boys share a room, until they were old enough to want a room for their own.

"Daddy!" The oldest boy cheered as he saw his other dad walk in. He then clumsily pushed his straight dark blonde to brown hair from his face, right between his two white with small brownish patches decorated cat-ears. "Daddy daddy!"

"I'm here, I'm here." Ashton chuckled, putting Bentley near the dollhouse they had gotten for the boy's birthday. They had both wanted it and whined about it for a while, so Ashton had eventually found one and he and Michael had decided for it to be a birthday present.

"What's up with you buddy? Why did papa have to ask for me?" Ashton looked at Michael, grinning, before looking back at his blue eyed son. They had both had quite a thought about that, since neither of them had blue eyes, but he looked too much like them in any other way to not be theirs. Plus, he couldn't have not been theirs anyway.

"Papa not decide those!" The three year old giggled, pointing to a few pieces of clothing that were scattered on the dresser.

"Ah, clothing troubles."

"Yeah well, they have to look good when seeing their grandma's."

"Ma Irwin!" Jackson cheered. "Ma Hood!"

"I still find it funny they consider Calum's mum their grandma, yet Luke's mum is this random woman to them." Ashton snorted lightly, picking out an outfit for the little boy on the bed, tossing it to the cat-boy.

"Joy sees them more, because she's their doctor. And they like Liz, she's not a random woman, she's auntie. Even if she's not their aunt..." Michael shrugged lightly, before shaking his head and moving back to Jackson. "Come on buddy, let's get you dressed."

Jackson cheered, throwing his arms up and then running off to the hallway bathroom.

"Am seein' ma's also?" Bentley asked quietly, from where he was sat on the floor, moving some small furniture around the house.

"Of course, buddy." Ashton said, sitting down next to him and pressing a kiss to the small boy's head. "We're all going. Your brother just has to get dressed and we'll go for some lunch and then to ma's."

"Lunch!" The blonde boy cheered, smiling widely at his dad.

"Yeah? You excited for that?"

Bentley nodded happily. "Like food."

"Well that's good. You gotta eat a lot of good stuff to grow."

"Like you and papa?" The small boy asked quietly, looking up with wide eyes.

"Exactly."