3.2

3.2 - Hunting

It had been a week since their appointment with Calum's mum and currently, Ashton and Michael had just arrived at the clinic for the next one.

"Welcome, boys!" Joy greeted them happily, everything already ready for them. Both boys greeted her back as Michael sat down and tugged Ashton closer. "Ready to see your babies more as real babies? It will get more real every week."

"Yes." Michael said quietly, yet happily. Ashton squeezed his hand, smiling widely at Joy. "We are."

"Good, good. Now, Michael, could you lie down?"

Michael simply nodded, lying down and pulling up his sweater, revealing quite the big bump.

"It looks good from the outside." Joy mumbled, mostly to herself, before she took a bottle in her hands and did the same process as the times before.

Michael peeked up at the screen, smiling as he saw two figures appear on it. "Babies."

"Indeed. And- oh, what do I spot there?" Joy leaned closer to the screen as she moved the device in her hand a bit.

"They look like... cat-ears." Ashton breathed out in surprise.

"Cat?! Like Michael?" The cat-boy exclaimed, his eyes wide. "Yes?"

"I think so. We might be able to see more next week, but I'm guessing those are indeed cat-ears." Joy confirmed, smiling at Michael. The boy squealed a little, before looking at Ashton. "Two cat-babies."

"Yeah." Ashton breathed out happily. "Two cat-babies."

After that, things went fast, making the boys soon drive to the other side of town, where Ashton had another appointment that day. He had taken the day off so he and Michael could go house- and/or apartment-hunting.

"What doing?" Michael questioned quietly, looking out the window, having never been to this side of town yet.

"We're gonna look at some houses and apartments, as we need one to live in. But I want your opinion as well." Ashton explained.

"So find house for Boo, babies and Michael?" The cat-boy asked slowly, looking at all the buildings they passed.

"Exactly. We'll have someone that will show us some and we can choose if we like it or not and if we want to live there or not. Yeah?"

"Is simple?"

"It's that simple." Ashton nodded, parking in front of a big building that was a bit ominous looking. He got out and quickly went to the other boy's side, helping him out.

Michael looked up at the building and squeaked, frowning afterwards. "This one scary."

Ashton chuckled. "I know. But this is where we'll meet someone."

"And that someone is me! Hello boys!" Both boys turned around to see a smiling lady, who wasn't much older than them. She had short blonde hair and sparkling brown eyes, while she was a little shorter than both of them. "You two must be Mr and Mr Irwin, am I right?"

"Yeah, that's us." Ashton said, smiling and holding out his hand. "I'm Ashton. This is Michael, soon to be Irwin though."

Michael smiled at the other boy, seeing the woman nod and shake his hand. "That's lovely! Congrats! I'm Destiny Hope Huntington and I will help you find your apartment or house."