2.4

AN: Don't forget to read the previous one and hoLY WOW 1K???? So much thanks to everyone that's reading this <3 thank you! I hope you enjoy xx

2.4 - Family life

"Say, Cal, you never told me what your family's like." Luke started when they were cuddled up on the couch. Michael was sitting at the coffee table, drawing and hiding it from everyone because he wanted to surprise Ashton when he would come home.

"I didn't?" Calum turned around in their embrace to lie on top of the blonde, taking in the blue eyes he was so fond of.

Luke simply hummed in response, making Michael's cat ears, which had previously been down in concentration, perk up. He looked up (still hiding his drawing) and watched the two boys on the couch.

"Eh, well, my dad is a business man. Nothing special, but he's getting higher up slowly and his job isn't too bad. He still spends a lot of time at home for me and my sister whenever she's here," Calum started, smiling as he seemed to recall memories. "Then my mum is a doctor. She's specialised on the kiddy-part and also helps out with pregnancy and birth and all that stuff. Pretty cool, I think."

Luke hummed again as Michael smiled at the thought of kids. He had seen them on the TV many times and they always looked so cute and cuddly. He never knew how to get one though and he hadn't asked yet.

"And my sister is in college. She's doing this study that's really wide and so after the first or second year she can really choose what she wants to do." Calum shrugged, smiling.

"Wow. Why didn't you go to college? I mean, you said you're a legal citizen and all, so you can, right?" Luke asked, tracing patterns on the boy's arms. Calum smiled, shrugging lightly. "I never had a desire to. Sure, I liked learning things like colours, numbers and all that stuff, but I don't feel the need to learn more. Plus I'm sure I wouldn't be able to concentrate and run out of class to chase a ball."

Luke gave Calum a surprised look, before smirking lightly, "you fetch?"

"No..." The dog-boy sheepishly looked away, hiding a blush. He then squeaked as Luke pulled him closer and pressed kisses all over his face, making him laugh.

"That's adorable." The blonde was looking at his boyfriend with sparkling eyes, smiling widely as they held one another close.

"Oh well." Calum shrugged, sitting up (making Luke pout) and sighing softly, yet smiling.

"We're gonna try that out, I promise you that," Luke chuckled, poking his boyfriend's ribs and then giving him another tight hug, before looking at the boy that sat at the coffee table. Michael's ears showed he was curious and listening, his tail flicking behind him. "How about you?"

"Mich-ael?" The boy slowly squeaked out, blushing lightly as he was caught staring and listening. Luke nodded, smiling, making Michael smile as well. "Am drawing?"

"I know that," Luke laughed softly, still smiling as Calum fondly followed the conversation, "but do you wanna say something?"

"How -- when does Ashy come h-home?" The cat-boy looked down shyly, making Calum coo softly.

"Soon, don't worry. I think less than an hour, it depends on how busy it is." Luke answered, pressing a quick kiss to the dog-boy's cheek. "I'm gonna get a snack, you want some?"

Calum shook his head, moving so the blonde could get up. Luke then walked towards Michael, patting the boy's hair, "you want anything, Mikey?"

"No, th-thank you." Michael replied politely, having learned that from Ashton once. He smiled proudly, smiling even wider as he remembered how great Ashton actually was. The curly haired boy learned him so much and it made the cat-boy all happy and tingly.