+ s e o k j i n |BEAUTIFUL|

I took a long shower and washed my hair. I quickly ran to my room and opened my closet. What to wear, what to wear...? This pink dress looks good. I take it out of the closet and change into it. I do a little twirl as I watched my dress hover in the air.

I head outside to enjoy the sunshine. The sun was bright, I could see it reflect off every glass window with my vision. I hear lots of screaming from the nearby park, I wonder what's happening. I change my path and head for the park. I notice a bunch of girls surrounding a park bench.

Girls: "AHHHH! He's so handsome!"

Girls: "No! He's beautiful!"

Ugh. These girls screaming over a guy. So childish. I wonder how he looks like... *sigh* My curiosity is taking over me again. Well, it wouldn't hurt if I took a peek right...? I walk towards the group of girls and tried to make my way through the crowd to get a good glance.

Girls: "Move out of the way!"

I get shoved out of the way and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground. Ah, my hand hurts. I find a cut on the palm of my hand. All of a sudden the screaming of the girls died down. A tall silhouette with broad shoulders hovers over me. Someone's hand helps me up.

"Are you alright miss?"

"Um yeah, I'm fine... Ow..."

I feel a sharp pain on my hand. The cut is starting to sting.

"Here."

The person takes me to another nearby bench. I never got a chance to see this person's face yet. I take a look and I see a very delicate yet handsome face. He must be the guy all those girls were screaming about. Why is he helping me?

"My name is Seokjin. You can call me Jin."

He smiles. His smile was even brighter than my future. How can someone be this handsome and beautiful at the same time. He takes out a mini first aid kit and starts tending my hand.

"I'm using rubbing alcohol now, it might sting."

I take a deep breath and the pain went away.

"Thank you Jin."

He smiles again.

"You're welcome. I really like the colour of your dress by the way~"

This is my first time hearing a guy like the colour pink.

"Thank you."

We both get up off the bench.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me?"

"Me!? Why!?"

Why does a guy like him want to go out with me? This Jin guy...

"Because you are beautiful."