+ j i m i n |SHOT|

[Requested by SUPREMExINFINITY]

『Shot: Sad』

『Characters: Mina Lee + Jimin』

-------

Tears were rolling down Mina Lee's eyes. Just when she thought she was done crying, her tears kept falling, each drop escaping into the air. Her handkerchief was soaked and mascara was all over it. Sniffles could be heard from every corner of her room.

Mina curled up into a ball while bawling her eyes out. She wrapped herself in her blankets, but it smelled like Jimin. It reminded her of the times she used to be with Jimin.

-Flashback-

"Jimin. We need to talk..." Mina sighed as she tried to avoid eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin held onto Mina's hands, "Is something wrong?"

Mina sighed once more. Jimin's caring side hit her in the heart, she held back her tears. "No. Nothing's wrong..." said Mina with her face facing the ground.

"Are you sure?" said Jimin, "Are you sure nothing's wrong?"

At that moment Mina couldn't hold it back anymore, "Jimin. I want to break up."

Shock was shown on Jimin's face, he couldn't believe it. Jimin tried to hold in his tears, "You're joking right?"

Mina stayed firm and serious, "No. I want to break up."

Jimin still couldn't believe what Mina had said even though she had said it twice. He was devastated. "Why? But I love you so much, I don't want to break up!" shouted Jimin who was denying reality.

"I'm sorry Jimin," said Mina, "Goodbye."

Mina ran away from the situation and went home. Jimin was left alone in tears.

-End Of Flashback-

No matter what had happened, Jimin still loved Mina. Although Mina had broken up with Jimin, Mina still knew that Jimin loved her. She hated that lingering feeling of someone still loving her even after a break up. Mina opened a drawer exposing a gun. She took it out and held it front of her. Her eyes were glued onto it, she couldn't stop staring at it.

"To end all feelings is to end one's life... right?" Mina asked herself that question before pointing the gun towards her head, "Goodbye Jimin." Tears began to fall down her eyes once more.

Mina closed her eyes, her hand was on the trigger. She was scared. She didn't know what to do. Just as she was about to pulled it, someone had grabbed her hand. A shot was fired, Mina had shot something, but it wasn't herself, she was alive. Mina's eyes opened, the shot didn't hit something, it had hit someone. And that someone ended up being Jimin.

-------

NOT SURE IF THIS WAS THE ENDING YOU WANTED, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAYS. IT'S WAS SO HEARTBREAKING TO WRITE THIS. [AUTHOR-NIM GOT HIT WITH FEELS]