+ j u n g k o o k |VOLUNTEER|

[Requested by Kpopanimeandlove]

『Volunteer : Funny』

『Characters: Yuki + Jungkook』

-------

Let's just say, life wasn't really a fairytale for Yuki. She had dreams that she knew that would never be fulfilled. She wanted to meet her prince charming, Jeon Jungkook. Yuki had biased him since the very beginning, ever since Jungkook's debut in BTS. Just the thought of Jungkook made Yuki happy as a fan.

Yuki started daydreaming again, her thoughts going all over the place. It was only when a slam on her desk made her conscious of what was going on.

"Yuki! Stop daydreaming!" yelled a friend of Yuki's. "The principal just announced a special event and you wouldn't guess what it's about."

A yawn escaped Yuki's mouth, "I wouldn't be surprised if it's something much boring than my daydreaming again..."

"No Yuki! It's much better, your prince charming is coming!" Yuki's friend handed her an information paper.

With swift movements Yuki grabbed the paper. She read every detail on the paper before she started screaming.

"Jeon Jungkook from BTS is coming here for our assembly!?" exclaimed Yuki with utter joy, "I must be dreaming."

The week after, the event was hosted. The reason why Jungkook came to Yuki's school's assembly was to talk to the youth. Jungkook was chosen to speak to students about how you should chase your dreams.

Applause sounded as Jungkook walked up onto the stage.

"Hello everyone! I'm Jungkook from BTS!" said Jungkook into the mic.

While every student was mesmerized by Jungkook's appearance, Yuki was mesmerized by Jungkook's charm. She stared at him lovingly, not trying to take her eyes off him. It was her first time seeing him in real life after all.

On the stage, Jungkook started to pace around until he stopped and stared at the students in the audience.

"I'm going to ask one special person about something. Who would like to volunteer?" asked Jungkook as the students started screaming 'me'.

Jungkook walked around the stage as Yuki hoped he was going to choose her. Yuki closed her eyes, hoping for the best. After a while of Jungkook walking around, a bunch of gasps escaped from everyone student's mouth. To her surprise, Yuki opened her eyes to see what was going on, and right in front of her was Jungkook.

"You wanted to volunteer right?" asked Jungkook who was looking into Yuki's eyes.

Yuki couldn't believe her eyes. She couldn't tell if it was reality or not, but she didn't want to lose this opportunity.

"Yes! I wanted to volunteer!" replied Yuki as she tried to get up on the stage.

Yuki stumbled on the stairs to the stage on her way up, causing laughter to everyone.

"You have good slapstick comedy too? Good thing I picked you as my volunteer," said Jungkook as he helped Yuki get back on her feet.

At that moment, Yuki thought she was living a fairytale. Her prince charming, Jeon Jungkook was right in front of her, helping her. Maybe it could be a happily ever after.

-------

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR IMAGINE AND I'M SORRY IF IT'S TRASH :/ BUT STILL, ENJOY READING IT ^^