+ j u n g k o o k |FIRST|

[Requested by ButterflyKiss_]

『 First : Funny』

『Characters: Stella + Jungkook』

-------

It was nice day. Stella was casually strolling down the streets. She arrived at an outlet mall and decided to go window shopping. The outlet mall had a bunch of items that Stella wanted, but of course she was not willing to buy them. It wasn't because she was being cheap, it was because she thought that she shouldn't buy anything that was not necessary.

After some time of window shopping, Stella eventually bought one item. It was a beautiful scarf that she thought would keep her warm for the winter. As Stella stepped outside, snow began to fall. She wore her scarf and started heading home.

The wind suddenly began to blow, causing Stella's hair to block her face. She couldn't see where she was going. Because of her blocked vision she slipped on ice that she could not see. Stella fell frontward, she was expecting to fall on her face, but she didn't. Stella gained vision and saw that someone had broke her fall, but before she could see who it was, she realized that her lips were touching that persons. It was a boy. Stella's eyes grew wide with surprise, even the boy.

Stella quickly stood up and dusted herself off while fixing her hair. She touched her lips in shock. This was her first kiss and it had been stolen by a total stranger.

"I'm so sorry ma'am! I didn't mean to! It happened so suddenly," said the boy.

Stella started stuttering, "N-n-no problem..."

"I almost forgot, my name is Jeon Jungkook. Would you like to go grab a cup of coffee with me? My treat."

"S-s-sure..." Stella was still stuttering because of that sudden kiss.

Jungkook took Stella to a nearby cafe and bought her drink.

"By the way, is it possible that the accident earlier was your first kiss?"

Stella's face became red with embarrassment. It was her first kiss after all.

Jungkook laughs, his face slowly becoming red too, "I'll be honest, it was my first too."

-------

OH MY JISOOS IT'S BEEN MORE THAN TWO MONTHS SINCE YOU REQUESTED THIS AND NOW I DO IT. I'M SO SORRYYYY! I REALIZED YOU CHANGED YOUR USERNAME TOO, FCK. I CRY. THAT JUST MEANS I HAVEN'T DONE ANY IMAGINES IN A LONG TIME. OH WELL, I HOPE WHO EVER REQUESTED THIS WILL BE ABLE TO READ IT :)