+ j u n g k o o k |MARRY ME|

[Requested by xxheekyonnie]

『Marry Me : Sweet』

『Characters: Mela + Jungkook』

-------

Mela was asleep on the couch after a long day to catch some sleeping hours. It wasn't long until her slumber was disrupted by her ever so strong boyfriend, Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed a nearby pillow and gave an evil smile followed by a laugh. He crept closer towards Mela and squatted down in front of her sleeping face. He fixed her hair and gave her a forehead kiss. Jungkook smiled once more as he swung the pillow that was in his hand onto Mela's back. Mela shot up from her slumber and pouted at Jungkook.

"I was trying to sleep," pouted Mela as she threw the pillow that Jungkook had swung down back at him.

"Sorry," smiled Jungkook, "I had to find a way to wake you up."

"You could've just nudged me awake," suggested Mela, fixing up her hair.

"But babe, you know I like being creative," joked Jungkook.

"Yeah yeah, not creative enough," teased Mela as Jungkook pinched her cheek.

Jungkook checked the time before grabbing onto Mela's wrist and dragging her out the door.

"Where are we going?" Mela asked.

"Han River," replied Jungkook, "I've prepared something.

After a few minutes of travelling, Jungkook and Mela arrived at the Han River. Jungkook had prepared a picnic date for Mela to celebrate their fifth anniversary together. Mela was surprised at how creative Jungkook truly was, even though this was going to be a typical picnic date.

The sparking couple sat next to eat other on the red picnic sheet and watched the current flow of the Han River. Jungkook began to whisper sweet words into Mela's ear, causing her to melt from the cheesiness.

"How hard are you trying to flirt with me?" asked Mela.

"Not that hard since you're already mine," teased Jungkook, pinching Mela's nose.

They continued to watch the river as the sun began to set beyond the horizon. At this time, Mela was feeding Jungkook food and telling stories to each other. Everything was going on smooth until Jungkook got on one knee and fished out a velvet box with a ring inside it. Mela gasped at the sudden gesture and was at the brink of tears. 

"Mela, it's been five years since we've been together, so I thought that there was no one better to spend the rest of my life with other than you. Will you marry me?" Jungkook's smile was brighter than ever.

"Yes!" shouted Mela, wrapping her arms around Jungkook with watering eyes.

Jungkook's proposal to Mela was full of sweetness as his words were heart-melting. Night began to fall and the two shared a sweet kiss under the sudden booming fireworks above.

--------

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I WAS ON HIATUS THE LAST TWO MONTHS AND DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT <3 IT'S A BIT RUSHED SO EXCUSE MY TRASH WRITING ^^