+ j i m i n |COUPLE|

[Requested by Utaitemey]

『Couple : Funny』

『Characters: Mei Liu + Jimin』

-------

"Aw, look at that married couple~" said J-Hope as he sat down.

"We're not a married couple!" yelled Mei Liu and Jimin in unison.

Mei Liu and Jimin have been friends ever since high school. Every time Jimin's group members saw them together, they always called them the married couple. Although they're dubbed as the married couple, Mei Liu and Jimin weren't even dating at all.

"Hey Jimin," said Mei Liu, "Can you go grab me that pen over there?"

"Sure."Jimin stood up and walked past the members and grabbed the pen. Just before Jimin could return back to where Mei Liu was, the members teased him about being a married couple with Mei Liu.

"Go back to your wife Jimin," said Namjoon, a smile growing on his face.

"For the last time, she's not my wife, she's my friend," said Jimin with determination.

"Aw, how cute, he's calling his wife his friend too," laughed Yoongi, "How cute."

"Everyone knows how you feel Jimin. We know you're more than friends with Mei Liu," said Jin as he patted Jimin's back.

"Be a man and go confess," said Jungkook who also patted him on the back."

"You can do it hyung! Fighting!" said Taehyung with encouragement.

The members push Jimin forward so he could walk back to Mei Liu, but to their surprise, they pushed Jimin in front of Mei Liu. It wasn't evident to all them that Mei Liu was standing there watching them talk about her. Of course no one blamed Mei Liu for eavesdropping, Jimin was taking too long to bring back a pen anyways.

"Stop treating us like a married couple you guys," pouted Mei Liu as she crossed her arms.

The members nudge Jimin to move forward again. They all whispered into Jimin's ear, telling him to confess to Mei Liu. Jimin grew confident.

"Um... Mei Liu, will you be my wife?" asked Jimin. The members realized he asked the wrong thing and pinned him down.

"No Jimin,  you're not proposing to her!"

Mei Liu laughed.

Jimin tried again, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Mei Liu nodded while the members cheered 'married couple'.

-------

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS EVEN THOUGH IT'S QUITE SHORT. CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN A MONTH SINCE YOU'VE REQUEST THIS. I CRY. ENJOY READING ^^