+ n a m j o o n |FINDING YOU|

The last thing I remembered while I visited Seoul was an hourglass. It was a small hourglass that a person had given to me. A tall man, in his early twenties had given it to me. He told me that the hourglass would teach me about time and how no matter where I use the hourglass, the time of the hourglass would be the same. Unfortunately I don't remember how that man looked like, but I do remember his deep voice and his way with poetry.

I put the small hourglass into my pocket. I wonder where that man is. I go to the train station to catch a train from Ilsan to Seoul. I'm heading to Seoul to see if I run into him again. I thought to myself, what are the chances of remembering that man and finding him again.

I stare out the window to see the scenery turn into larger city buildings.

[Passengers. We have arrived at the station in Seoul. Please be careful as you exit the train.]

I exit the train and take a nice deep breath. Seoul definitely smells different than Ilsan and the buildings are a lot larger. I exit the train station to see a busy street. There sure are a lot of people, as expected if you're living in Seoul. I notice a spicy rice cake vendor and I run towards it. I purchase a cup of spicy rice cake and walked around the city.

The other thing I remembered when I received the hourglass was the location I got it from. It was a park, in front of a lamppost. I walk towards the park. I start running hoping that he'll be there. I arrive at the lamppost. I hope he remembers me... I reached into my pocket to take out the hourglass, but it was not there. No! It must've fallen out of my pocket when I was running!

I go retrace my steps to see where I dropped the hourglass. I can't find it! Suddenly someone taps my shoulder.

"Miss. Are you looking for this?"

I notice my hourglass in that person's hands.

"Thank you so much!"

I smile. But wait. This deep voice... I look at the person. He had a sharp and handsome look.

"By any chance, do you remember this hourglass?"

"Of course. I gave it to you and explained the meaning of time. You won't believe how long I've been Finding You."

I smile brightly.

"Too be honest... You won't believe how long I've been Finding You."