+ y o o n g i |LATER|

[Requested by Exo_My_Gay_Oppas]

『Later : Sweet』

『Characters: Andrea + Yoongi』

-------

"Later," said Yoongi as he left through the door.

Andrea sat on the sofa and watched Yoongi leave without waving goodbye. Deep in her gut she knew Yoongi wasn't going to come home early. Her heart felt like the Titanic sinking, falling deep below the water.

It wasn't only one night that Yoongi came home late, in fact, it was every night. It got to a point where he almost didn't come home at all. Andrea couldn't take it anymore, she was enraged, but she told herself to endure Yoongi's behaviour.

On the day of Andrea and Yoongi's anniversary together, Yoongi came home late, causing Andrea to explode with anger.

"Min Yoongi! I can't take it anymore!" yelled Andrea as her face became red, "Of all days to come home late, you decided to come home late on our anniversary!? When will you ever change!?"

Yoongi didn't say anything except for the word, 'later'. He just stood there trying to repent.

"I never want to see you again!" shouted Andrea as she ran to her room and slammed the door. Tears poured out of her eyes as Yoongi ran away from the situation full of resentment.

Two years later, Andrea and Yoongi haven't seen each other in that period of time. During that time, Andrea decided not to look for another man, but rather to wait for Yoongi to come back and say sorry. The chances of both of them seeing each other was minor, but there was always hope one day that they would bump into each other.

After a few days, Andrea took her daughter for a walk. While they were walking together, Andrea bumped into a familiar man. It was Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes had widened in shock. He noticed the little girl holding onto Andrea's hand. Yoongi knelt down to the little girl's eye level.

"And who might you be little one?" asked Yoongi as he exposed his gummy smile.

Andrea smiles, "She's your daughter Yoongi."

Without being in utter shock, Yoongi was ecstatic. He was a father. Yoongi felt bad that he had left Andrea for a long period of time.

Both Andrea and Yoongi decided to get back together and forgot about the past. Yoongi even promised Andrea that he won't ever come home late ever again. And to fulfill that promise, Andrea and Yoongi got married. There was no such thing as 'later' anymore as they had sealed the deal.

-------

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS HOW YOU WANTED THE PLOT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAYS~ LOL ^^