+ t a e h y u n g |SORROW|

[Requested by TaeAngel]

『Sorrow : Sad』

『Characters: Sam + Taehyung』

-------

Taehyung and Sam had lived together ever since they dated each other for three months. Their love for each other was strong. They both loved each other the same, sometimes even a bit more than the other. Since they loved together, Taehyung and Sam did what usual couples would do at home; cooking, eating, sleeping and cuddling.

One day Taehyung brought up something about Sam's past that he shouldn't have. He found out the other day that Sam was still talking to her ex-boyfriend. As the man who was currently dating her, he had the urge to grow jealous.

"Why are you still receiving messages from you ex?" asked Taehyung with a raised tone.

"It isn't what you think Taehyung," assured Sam.

"Oh. Really? How could I trust you if I have evidence of you talking to him again?" shouted Taehyung as Sam walked up to him.

"Taehyung-ah, I was only thanking him for congratulating us as a couple. What are you getting so worked up about?" said Sam.

"Now you're saying I'm getting worked up about something? Am I not supposed to do that?" shouted Taehyung once more.

"I didn't say that. You know what Taehyung. I don't want to continue with this argument. I'm going to take a walk," said Sam as she grabbed her coat and left out the door.

Taehyung threw himself onto his bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. He placed his hand over his eyes. "I was being a bit too worked up wasn't I?" He rolled around until the bed sheets covered him. 

A large crash and screeching sound resonating through Taehyung's room as he slowly awoke from a short nap. "What was that?"

His phone suddenly rang, "Hello?"

The caller on the other line finished their sentence as Taehyung dropped his phone onto his bed. He couldn't believe what he heard.

A few minutes earlier, the crashing and screeching sounds were from an accident that happened a couple blocks away from Taehyung's house. Sam had went to a nearby bakery to buy Taehyung a slice of cake as an apology. While she was heading out of the bakery, she was caught in a collision with a car that resulted in her death.

Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes from the sudden news. He began to blame himself, saying that it was all his fault. He rushed to the hospital to see her one last time. The sense of sorrow hit Taehyung so hard that he almost couldn't make it to the hospital himself.

With his eyes wide open and red from the tears, he stared at Sam's lifeless body before breaking down once again.

"I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. If I didn't get so worked up, if I didn't lead you to going on a walk, this, this..." said Taehyung as the devastation caused him to choke up.

A woman walked into the room. Taehyung quickly wiped away his tears.

"Oh, um, I was the one who called the paramedics. I'm so sorry she didn't make it," said the woman.

"It's okay, at least she's in a better place. Thank you."

"Her last few words... She told me to give this to you," the woman said as she handed Taehyung a small box. It was the slice of cake that Sam had bought for him.

Clutching the cake box, Taehyung gave his last farewell to Sam before the doctors told him to go home and rest. Taehyung sat in his now empty house and opened the box. There, inside, was a his favourite cake. And with every bite he had, a tear fell from his eye, reminding him of Sam. The only emotion he could feel was sorrow.

-------

AYE~ IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE WRITTEN AN IMAGINE. I HOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED. I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S BAD BECAUSE I SUCK AT WRITING IMAGINES (ACTUALLY, WRITING IN GENERAL). HOPE YOU ENJOY MY TRASH WRITING XD