+ j i m i n |REALIZE|

[Requested by JiminieParkie]

『Realize : Funny』

『Characters: Kang Jihye + Jimin』

-------

School, also known as the living hell for students. Kang Jihye was just one of those fellow students. She wasn't your typical school student, she was considered to be an outcast. Jihye had many friends although she's been dubbed as an outcast.

The person who started the rumours of calling Jihye an outcast was the school bully, Park Jimin. Jimin was always bullying Jihye, saying that she wasn't meant to be at this school. Jihye always ignored Jimin's banter and never took his opinions in. She didn't care if he was bullying her, in fact, as strange as it may be, she had a crush on him.

Jihye has had this crush on her bully Jimin for a while now. It was a strange feeling to Jihye. She didn't know why she liked Jimin herself. It was just that feeling. Jihye has hoped that Jimin would realize someday that she liked him. Of course Jimin wouldn't accept it, he was her bully after all.

One day Jihye had bumped into Jimin in the hallway.

"Watch where you're going you outcast," scoffed Jimin who was brushing off the area Jihye had bumped into.

"I'm sorry. Just so you know, I have a name," said Jihye who looked right into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin felt intimidated at moment. He felt Jihye's eyes see right through him.

"What are you staring at?" scoffed Jimin once more.

"Oh nothing but an outcast," said Jihye with a smirk.

Jimin was left with his mouth wide open. He felt embarrassed as a bully. He had lost power at that moment. It took Jimin time to finally realize he was actually an outcast. The only reason why he became a bully was because he wanted to fit in, he didn't want to be an outcast anymore.

A few days later, Jihye was thinking about Jimin.

*sigh* "Why would I like him anyways?" said Jihye as she stared out the window in an empty classroom.

Suddenly someone entered the classroom and walked up to her.

"So you like someone, huh? Wait until I tell the whole school."

Jihye could recognize that voice from anywhere, it was Park Jimin.

Jihye smiled, "Go ahead, go tell the whole school that I like you then."

"I will. JIHYE LIKES ME, JIHYE LIKES ME!" shouted Jimin. At that moment, Jimin's face turned red. It took him some time to realize that Jihye liked him.

A smile grew on Jihye's face. She managed to confess to Jimin, yet embarrass him.

-------

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST. I GOT BUSY :( I'M SORRY THAT THIS IS SO SHORT TOO. THEN I REALIZED YOU CHANGED YOUR USERNAME. *SIGH* OH WELL... I HOPE YOU STUMBLE UPON THIS AND READ IT THO ^^