+ y o o n g i |EIGHT|

[Requested by Apple_Knight]

『Eight : Sad』

『Characters: Minseo + Yoongi』

-------

A BTS fan meeting was hosted on Minseo's birthday. She was beyond ecstatic like every ARMY was. Minseo had a reason to go to that fan meeting, and it wasn't because it was her birthday. Minseo had other things in mind, she wanted to finally meet Suga.

The fan meeting day arrived and Minseo had prepared her BTS albums for the members to sign. She placed a sticky on each page, hoping that the BTS members would know where to locate the area she wanted them to sign.

Like every fan meeting, there was a line up for the fansign event. Minseo got everyone's signature and at the very end of the table was Suga. Minseo collected her feelings as she met Suga in person. Minseo's eyes grew with happiness. The real Min Yoongi was sitting right in front of her. Suga signed all the pages Minseo had prepared for him to sign.

"So how old are you? Have you've been a fan for a long time?" asked Suga who was multi-tasking; signing while talking.

"You're eight years older than me. I have been a fan since your debut," said Minseo who kept on staring at Suga.

"Wow, that's a long time. Although to me it's been a short period of time." Suga smiled with his gummy smile.

"Do you think you'll remember me?" asked Minseo, hoping for a good answer from Suga.

"Maybe. Can't guarantee, but I'll try?" Suga shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, I see. Do you think you'll remember me in eight years then?" asked Minseo who was hoping for a similar and different answer from Suga.

"It would still be a maybe, I do see a lot of fans after all," answered Suga before he started signing someone else's album.

Minseo left with happiness and sadness. She was happy that she met Suga, but was disappointed by his answers. She knew that Suga couldn't answer yes, he had said no to every fan. He has mentioned that he has a poor memory of fans unless the fan was special. Minseo began to think that she wasn't special.

Every fan meeting that happened after the one Minseo went to, Minseo never went to afterwards. It was when BTS had debuted eight years that she went to another fan meeting. It had been eight years since Minseo went to a BTS event. This time Minseo went to test Suga, to see if he'll remember her.

The BTS members didn't even change even after eight years. They looked the same. Minseo was surprised by that. When it was time for Minseo to meet Suga, the first thing Minseo did was ask Suga a question.

"Do you remember me? Even after eight years?" asked Minseo who was expecting Suga to say no to her question.

"Actually, I do remember. You're the one who's eight years younger than me," replied Suga with no hesitation.

Minseo started to cry. He remembered her, even after eight years.

-------

SORRY FOR THIS TRASHY IMAGINE. ALSO SORRY FOR COMPLETING YOUR REQUEST SO LATE :C  I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS IMAGINE EVEN THOUGH YOU ASKED FOR IT TO BE SAD, I MADE IT A MINISCULE BIT HAPPY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^^