+ j u n g k o o k |For Your Eyes Only|

[Requested by just-a-masquerade]

『For Your Eyes Only: Funny』

『Characters: Jamei +Jungkook 』

-------

Jamei never really had any interest in any guy in her school. She was known to be the tomboy of the school who fitted in with the boys. It was true that she was close friends with the BTS members, everyone knew that. 

Falling in love with one of the members would be impossible, or so Jamei thought. No one ever knew the relationship between any of them. They were all just close friends.

Effort was never made for a guy if Jamei didn't really like him. She only showed effort of liking someone when she really liked someone. As a result, Jamei fell in love with Jungkook. If anyone ever knew about Jamei liking someone, it would be a shock to the world. She had the most boyish charms. Even if Jamei liked someone, no one would like her back.

It was an ordinary day, Jamei decided to hang out with the BTS members again. The boys all sat at a table while discussing about their music. While the boys were doing that, Jamei secretly took out a box. It was an explosion box, a box that opens into for sections with just the removal of the lid. It had pictures of Jungkook and her in it. Jamei even wrote a letter just for Jungkook.

As Jamei was about to give the box to Jungkook, the box came apart with all of the pictures landing in front of Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened at what was in front of him. Jamei's face had become red with embarrassment. Luckily it was only her and the boys there.

"What's this?" asked Jungkook who was shocked and confused. He picked up the piece of paper in front of him. It was Jamei's letter.

Jungkook began to read out what was on the paper. With a quick reaction, Jamei quickly covered Jungkook's mouth before he exposed more of what was on the letter.

Jamei was nervous, "Um... This letter is for your eyes only..."

Jungkook stared at Jamei with a confused look. He read the letter silently inside his head. A smile grew on his face. "So this is how you feel about me?" said Jungkook as all of the boys looked around in confusion.

"Yes," answered Jamei with confidence.

The boys started chanting 'Jamei likes Jungkook' once they heard her answer. Jamei's face turned red again, but this time was because she was shy.

Suddenly Jungkook whispered into Jamei's ear, "I've actually liked you for a long time. I just didn't know whether or not you would like me back," he smiles, "And I didn't have the guts to say it."

Jamei's eyes widen with shock. A smile grew on her face.

Jungkook looked around before staring into Jamei's eyes, "Since you and I like each other, I want to do something for your eyes only." Jungkook signalled for his hyungs to close their eyes. He kissed Jamei on the lips as she was staring at him in shock.

-------

HAHA. SORRY FOR THE LATE POST. I WAS GOING TO ADD DIALOGUE FOR THE REST OF THE MEMBERS AS WELL UNTIL I REALIZED I WOULD'VE MADE IT BECOME A SCENARIO XD I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^^