+ y o o n g i |SWEET|

I haven't heard from Yoongi in awhile. I wonder what he's planning... I take out my phone and give him a call, but no one answers. He's probably asleep. He's always asleep like 24/7. Such a lazy bum, but a cute one.

It's a bit cold outside today. I wear three layers of clothing and head to Yoongi's house. I could see my breath in the air. I put my hands in my pocket to warm myself up a little. I arrive at Yoongi's house. I knock, no one answers, as usual. I take out the key to Yoongi's home. He had given it to me a few days ago. I unlock the door and quickly ran inside. Good thing his house is warm.

I slip out of my shoes and head to Yoongi's room. I open the door, the bed is empty. I notice a stream of light coming out of another room down the small hall.

"Yoongi-ah. Are you there?"

I walk towards the other room and take a peek inside.

"Ne. You came over?"

I go inside the room to see Yoongi working on something.

"What are you working on Yoongi?"

He turns around and smiles.

"It's a surprise."

I could tell he was writing something. He's probably composing songs like he usually does. I smile and exit the room to go grab a glass of water. I pour two glasses, one for me and one for Yoongi. Just before I go to the room he was working in, he walks out of the room.

"Here."

"Thank you jagi~"

He pats my head and drinks the water. He hands me a box.

"This is for you."

"What is it Yoongi?"

"Open it."

I open the box to see a journal. I flip through the journal to see his printing.

"Is this..."

"Everything. The writing in that journal is the songs I've composed. Every single song is all about you.

My eyes start watering while staring at Yoongi's hard work.

"You're too Sweet~ Yoongi-ah."

Yoongi drags me close.

"I hope you read and listen to everything jagi. The reason I made this for you is because you are the one who's Sweet."