+ j u n g k o o k |BROKEN|

[Requested by xitzmex]

『Broken : Sad』

『Characters: Hazel + Jungkook』

-------

A stress reliever was needed when Hazel and Jungkook had broken up. The relationship was shattered, it was broken.

Hazel and Jungkook's relationship was perfectly fine a few days ago. They were always smiling and having fun on their dates. Jungkook would always ask Hazel if he could hold her hand, and every time she said yes, Jungkook was happy.

Their happiness was envied by everyone who saw them. They were really in love, but not with each other.

Hazel's relationship with Jungkook was broken because of another girl. Jungkook had fallen in love with someone else. He fell out of love with Hazel. Hazel hoped it was a joke. She hoped it was only a dream and a misunderstanding, but it was all too good to be true.

"I'm sorry Hazel," Jungkook's eyes became cold as he stared straight at the ground, "I like someone else."

Tears poured down Hazel's eyes, each drop falling onto her shirt. She couldn't believe anything Jungkook said. She couldn't believe another girl had ruined her relationship. Her heart grew with envy, she was upset.

Hazel always told herself it wasn't her fault. She still couldn't get over the fact that her relationship with Jungkook was ruined because of some b!tch. Hazel held back the word b!tch from coming out of her mouth every time she noticed Jungkook and the girl together. After a few months, Hazel had forgotten about the relationship she once had with Jungkook.

As for Jungkook, he had broken up with his new girlfriend. Jungkook couldn't handle the pain that he had caused for himself after the break up with Hazel. He hated himself, he thought about why he was so stupid. His love for Hazel never died, he knew he was selfish and that he had not thought about Hazel's feelings.

Every morning, Jungkook would walk by the ocean to repent about the past. One day, he ran into someone as he was walking. That person happened to be Hazel. Although happiness was to be felt, only sadness was found. They were both broken.

-------

I CAN'T WRITE. I SUCK. UGH. I WISH I COULD WRITE BETTER THAN THIS :/ I HOPE THIS IS SAD ENOUGH FOR YOU BECAUSE IT WAS FOR ME... [WTF AUTHOR-NIM] IT'S SO HARD TO MAKE THE MEMBERS BE SAD IN AN IMAGINE BECAUSE I END UP BEING SAD, LOL. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ^^