+ t a e h y u n g |EXPOSED|

[Requested by ThePinkARMY]

『Exposed : Sweet』

『Characters: Julia + Taehyung』

-------

"Pass the popcorn please," said Julia as she sat between the BTS members to watch a movie.

Julia was hanging out with the BTS members in their dorm. Taehyung had invited her since they've been best friends for a long time. This was the second time Taehyung had invited someone over to the dorm. The dorm had a large TV perfect for watching movies.

"I'll go make more popcorn," said Seokjin. He stood up and grabbed the empty popcorn bowl to fill it with more popcorn.

"Would you guys like any drinks?" asked Jimin as he was about to head to the kitchen for a glass of water, "Anyone?" Everyone agreed and chose to have a glass of water.

As the movie came to an end, the members and Julia decided to play a game.

"Let's play truth or dare," suggested Jungkook, "I want to test all of your guts and mentalities."

Everyone agreed on playing the game. Half of the game ended up with dares while the other half ended up with truths. There was some strange yet interesting truths and dares. When it was finally Julia's turn her heart skipped a beat. She was worried and did not know which option she should choose from.

"Um... Truth please..." said Julia with a nervous voice.

Hoseok was the person to ask Julia. "Is it true that you like someone at the moment?"asked Hoseok with no sign of wavering at all.

Julia was shocked to hear those words, she didn't know what to do. "No. I don't like anyone at the moment," answered Julia.

Although Julia answered no, she knew deep down inside her that she liked someone. It was Taehyung that she liked, but Julia never has the guts to confess to him. The game continued.

"Excuse me, I'm going to go the bathroom," said Julia as she hurriedly ran to the bathroom.

Julia stared at herself in the mirror, "You can confess to Taehyung, I know you can." She continued to look into the mirror, "How should I confess to him?"

While being alone in the bathroom without trying to be exposed, Julia practised talking to herself in the mirror to simulate a confession to Taehyung. "Um... I like you Taehyung... Ugh. That's too cheesy. I like you Taehyung, I know we're best friends, but I was hoping that we could be more than friends."

Suddenly the door the bathroom opened and Taehyung fell inside. Taehyung's face was red from embarrassment. He covered his face and tried to make an escape. Julia was exposed, Taehyung had heard everything.

Just as Taehyung was walking away, he pulled Julia out of the bathroom and back to the group who was still playing truth or dare.

"It's your turn to tell us a truth now Taehyung," said Yoongi.

Taehyung stood up and grabbed onto Julia's hand again, "The truth is that Julia and I are dating!"

Julia's eyes widen as her face becomes much red than before. It seems like she didn't need to confess after all.

-------

THE GIF LITERALLY EXPLAINS THE WHOLE SITUATION XD I MADE TAEHYUNG SOUND LIKE A PERVERT OF SOME SORT FOR STANDING NEAR THE BATHROOM, LOL. THIS IMAGINE MIGHT NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE AT ALL LMAO [AUTHOR-NIM IS LAME] I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR IMAGINE ^^