+ t a e h y u n g |MINE|

[Requested by Willchester]

『Mine : Sweet』

『Characters: Jessica + Taehyung』

-------

Jessica was always hanging out with her best friend forever, Oliver, whom has been friends with her since they were children. Nothing could separate the two, they were always there for each other.

One day, Jessica and Oliver were put into a group together with a boy named Taehyung for a class project. They all worked well with each other, but it was mostly Jessica and Oliver who worked well.

Taehyung felt a bit left out. He envied Jessica and Oliver's friendship. In reality, Taehyung actually had feelings for Jessica, but he never got the chance to confess to her. It was always Jessica and Oliver together, Taehyung wasn't able to tell Jessica how he felt privately.

The chance for a confession was never possible with Oliver being glued to Jessica. Taehyung thought of many ways to separate the two. He even asked his friends to help, but it was no use. In the end, Taehyung took matters into his own hands.

It was that one lucky day where Taehyung found the right timing to tell Jessica how he felt. Jessica and Oliver were talking outside the classroom. Taehyung gulped in fear since he was nervous.

"You can do this Taehyung," said Taehyung to himself, "I need to tell Jessica that she is mine."

With a mindset created, Taehyung walked up to Jessica while Oliver was still there.

"Hi there Taehyung," greeted Oliver.

Taehyung completely ignored Oliver's greeting and proceeded to stare at Jessica.

"What is it Taehyung?" asked Jessica, "Oh! Would you like to join Oliver and I to the movies?"

Taehyung heard what Jessica had offered, but he did not want to be a third wheel of her and Oliver's friendship. Jealousy was building up inside Taehyung. He couldn't stand Oliver always hanging out with Jessica.

While standing in front of Oliver, Taehyung looked at Jessica again.

"Jessica..." said Taehyung as he walked closer to her.

Taehyung placed his lips onto Jessica's, "You're mine."

-------

SORRY IF IT'S TOO SHORT T^T I REALLY SUCK AT WRITING LONG IMAGINES XD WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ^^