+ j u n g k o o k |SUNSHINE|

[Requested by kookiexvictory]

『Sunshine : Funny』

『Characters: Kim Jia + Jungkook』

-------

It was the day for the annual school trip to the mountains. The trip was suppose to help students with their physical activity. The teacher in charge of the trip paired up all the students based on the names she drew out of her hat.

"Kim Jia and Jeon Jungkook, you two are a pair," said the teacher before she continued calling out names.

Jia and Jungkook stared at each other. Both of their faces flushed for not reason. The teacher started filing students into the school bus.

"Each pair has to sit together on the way there and on the way back," mentioned the teacher before she did the final count up.

Jia was hesitant to sit down, "Um... would you like the window seat Jungkook?"

"No, you can sit in first," suggested Jungkook before sitting on the outside seat.

The bus started moving and Jia and Jungkook didn't speak to each other. It was a nice sunny day, but it felt gloomy on the bus.

As the bus drove up the mountain, the sun grew closer, causing the sunshine to shine through the bus. Everyone who was sitting on the window seat had the sunshine right in their faces. Jia tried to block the sunshine from shining on her face, but it was no use. She couldn't even open her eyes to see the scenery.

Jungkook noticed Jia struggling with the sunshine. He stared at Jia while smiling before taking off his snapback and placing it on Jia's head. Jia got startled by Jungkook's sudden action. The snapback covered half of Jia's face.

"Haha, you have a small head, don't you Jia?" said Jungkook as he laughed at the way Jia looked.

"No I don't!"shouted Jia as she tried to take off Jungkook's snapback.

"Just keep it on," said Jungkook as he rubbed the snapback back on Jia's head while messing up her hair. "I don't want the sunshine to bother you from seeing the scenery."

-------

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I HOPE THIS IS THE SCHOOL TYPE IMAGINE YOU'VE BEEN WANTING. AHHH UGGHH, IT'S SO SHORT TOO, I CRI, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAYS ^^