Chapter 1:♦Insanity Takes Me Over♦

Why.. Why.. What have i done..That's not me.. That's not me..

*A few hours ago*

I had a great breakfast with my mother. Then it hitted. "Y/n i am gonna marry my friend Alex, you must be ok with it.." "Mom, sorry but i can't. My name is Y/n Pines, not y/n Hirsh! I am not his daughter"i said angry while i was watching my eggs on my plate with a sad face. She took a breath and sighned. "I will go to work be a good girl" she said and left the kitchen. That night Alex came and ate with us.He was friendly and he said some jokes, stories and about a show for kids that he will make. Even in the evening they slept together!I felt like my insanity was increased. I went to the kitchen and took a big knife. I went tip toe inside their room and put my hand on his mouth so he could not scream and i killed him.. I just killed him. Then my mother woke. "You monster, you killed him. You are a freak like your father" she said angry. Your father?You never met him but this made you angry for some reason.Your mother never talked you about him. When you wanted to talk about him, your mom had something "Important" to do."Freaks die together,mom" i said and stabbed her. Not one, not two, not three but seven times in the face and in the belly.

*Now*

Alone.. In this cold room.. My clothes are drowned in blood... My mother's and her friend's blood.. That's not me.. I am insane, something is wrong with me. I must hide. Police will find that i murdered them and they will chase me.I am just a little girl, i can't go to jail. My father.. I must find him.. What my mother meaned by you are a freak like your father..? It doesn't matter anymore.. I must hide and find my dad.

And that's how my adventures started

A/n:Me:So wht u say about the story Bill?
Bill:Y/n is really insane! I like her!
Me:*takes a deep breath*that's good! See ya y/n! U are in good hands!
Bill:very good hands *cough cough*
Me:U MEAN SOMETHING CIPHER!?
Bill:Nothing see ya! *winks*
Me:go away noone likes you D:<
Bill:then why u write this book?
Me:becuz i can! Bye y/n!
Bill:bye, darling~