Chapter 24:♦She Is Dead, Right!?♦

'' Poison?! Who the fuck you think you are!? You can't just poison my Daughter! ''  Ford screamed with a fire burning in his eyes.''Zoe leave her alone, she isn't the problem here!'' Alex mentioned with an angry look.  

''Give me my father.. And she will live..''

The girl answered looking me angry. She was looking me like she was a shame for me and her look was disguisting.

''Sorry Zoe.. But your father is dead.. I killed him.. Are you proud of me now Zoe?'' Alex added with a smirk.

Her dark eyes widened.

''YOU DID WHAT HIRSCH!? ''

She shouted to his face as her eyes were filling with tears.Her eyes were not dark green anymore. They were pure black

''SHE WILL GO TO HELL LIKE YOU ALEX!''

She whispered to him as she was ready to use her dark magic to kill me.

Then suddenly her eyes turned back to normal and a red liquid was coming out of her lips.

Blood.
A red liquid. Human can't live Without it. Can i live without it!? I actually don't know it. People think i am all normal so if i lose a lot blood i will probably die.

She looked straight to face Ford. He had started her right in the heart but she wasn't dead. Yet.

''I may not know who you are.. But you messed with the wrong father.. ''

''Dad.. ''

A kids voice echoed in the room. Ford looked in front him to face a little girl as that girl that was in her place previously was vanished.

''Gabrielle.. Y-You...H-How..''

''Why dad.. Just For the good of Gravity Falls.. You had right.. ''

She said with a sweet voice.

''You stabbed me again dad.. Again and again... You ignored my screams.. You ignored the blood in your hands.. My White Dress was becoming slowly a bloody Red.. But you didn't care.. YOU ONLY CARE FOR YOU DAMNIT CITY!''

She screamed to him.

''N-No... I-It's not true.. I-I loved you..''

Ford said scared as he saw again his real again after so many years.

''Yeah you loved me.. And then Y/n replaced me...''

''I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER DAD... I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.. COME WITH ME DAD.. COME TO THE SKIES.. ''

She said and her eyes were turning dark Green quickly.

''DON'T GO DAD IT IS A TRAP!''

I screamed to the top of my lungs.

''I'm Sorry Y/n.. nothing lasts forever.. ''

He said with a sad tone and i knew what he meaned with that . I closed my eyes trying not to scream or cry.

Screams won't help.
Tears won't help.
Nothing will help in this situation.

I heard screams and i opened slowly to see Ford stabbing her again.. And again.. In the heart.. And the Red liquid was more.. And more every time.. But i didn't give a fuck..

Gabrielle turned back to that girl.

''You will all see.. You will all see.. I will come back.. I always come back.. Fear me Y/n.. Fear me.. ''

Were her last words before she touched the cold floor.Her eyes were soulness and Alex got near her. With his right hand he closed her small eyes.

''Sleep for now Zoe.. Just sleep.. ''

He said with a warm smile.

I felt again okay.

''Your eyes are now again e/c, Y/n.. ''

Alex mentioned to me.

I kneeled on the floor with tears screaming down my face as i knew that Ford and Alex would probably start again to fight and swear.

But no..

Only dead silence.

And then a '' click'' echoed in the room.

And Bill was now besides me hugging me like there is no tomorrow.

''Shhh Y/n.. Everything is just a bad dream.. Kay?''

He said with a sweet voice and a smile to Light me.

Ford and Alex had a face full of regret while Bill was giving them some stares.

They started to come near us.

''Look Y/n.. You May think that i may the bad guy in all this.. But i really admire you and i love you like my Daughter so please for give me for Everything.. ''

Alex spoke first.

''I'm Sorry, too Y/n.. I just don't want to lose you...You are my real daughter, not Gabrielle and i can feel it right now.. I am so sorry.. ''

Ford added sad.

And they came and hugged me. I was scared, sad not even angry. I just closed my eyes.

Everything is just a bad dream, a nightmare... I will wake up from the screams of the twins. I could hear Stanley cooking breakfast and Stanford in his lab.

Right?

I wish..

I WILL BE BACK

THIS IS NOT THE END