Chapter 5:♦A New Home For The Killer ♦

And now i am here in Gravity Falls.. But i don't have friends or a family or a house, i am alone and i am a serial killer!Life is not fair, nothing is fair in my life.

"I am your life y/n and you play with MY rules"the same voice said again

What is wrong with this voice!?It doesn's matter right now. I must find a job or something to live.

"Go to the Mystery Shack, there you can find a job"the voice said again. This voice is so familiar to me.

Well thank you strange voice in my head! Now i must fine where the hell is Mystery Shack!

"It's in front you, you idiot girl"the voice screamed angry and i look in front me.

"Well thank you and yeah, yeah i am stupid! "i said happy and angry for his "compliment". Come on, y/n it will be easy! You will take the job in 5 minutes!

*five minutes later*

"You get the job y/n! "the old man said(a/n yeah i said stanley old GET ME HATERS!!)."Really!?"y/n said really nervous and surprised that yeah in five minutes she took the job." Yeah, you just have to clean the place when everone is gone and that's easy for you right? "the man said."Yeah sure that is easy! Eh, sorry but i didn't ask your name, sir" y/n says polite."Oh yeah.. My name is Stanford Pines but you can call me Stan for short"the man said. Stanford Pines!? But Bill said thay my father is in other dimension and he is clever as hell. And this man doesn't seem to me clever as hell."Is there anyone in this town with the name Stanford Pines expect you, sir? "you asked mysterious and a little confused. The man's eyes widened. He seems to me a little scaried. Then he speaked.

" Of course not i am the only Stanford Pines in this town"

Mhhhh. He might tell the truth.. I will ask Bill later.."Well see ya, sir"i said and i was ready to leave but the most important thing jumped in my mind. "Sir, do u know a good place that i can stay?" i said innocent. "Well you can live here with me, my niece and my nephew!" he said.I was so surprised."Of course thank u very much, sir! "i said happily and i huged him to death." Ehm.. Y/n.. "he said.His face was red." What..?"i said confused

"You are chocking me"

"Ohhhh sorry sorry sorry i was so happy! "i said while i was blushing." Well that's ok, please call me Stan. You will stay in the same room with the twins, Mabel and Dipper. Their room is the left door. "he said and went back to his work. I start to go up the stairs. A new life, a new house, a new family..!

And a new boyfriend y/n soon, very soon*evil laugh*

A/n:Me:well.. Everything is fine! I hope police doesn't fine reader-chan's murders!
Bill:if police find them, y/n will probably go insane and kill everyone!
Me:yep true story
Bill:That's my girl!
Me:I thought i was your girl ¬-¬
Bill:take a cookie and shut the fck up we'll talk about this later!
Me:Well thank u Bill senpai for the cookie! See ya reader-chan!
Bill:see ya~