Chapter 10:♦Strange Noises♦

At night i hear strange noises. These noises make me have not at least a little sleep. Mabel is sleeping like everything is ok.Dipper is so tired every night because every day he goes Monster Hunt and he spends endless hours trying to find who is the author of the journal and discovering the mysterys of this strange town.The noises are coming from the living room i think.So that night i thought it was time to see from where the noises were coming.I stepped down the stairs slowly, fearing whaf i will face.A monster?A thief? What? I went inside the living room slowly and turned on the lights

Nothing.

I heard the same strange noises again."Oh for fuck's shack where the hell are they coming from!?"i whispered to myself, angry now.I went bear the vending machine. The noises were coming behind it."What the-"i said when i heard someone walking nearer and nearer to me. I could hear his footsteps. They echoed in the living room. "How can Mabel and Dipper sleep so deeply!?"i thought. The footsteps were more loud now. I should find a place to hide, i don't what us coming.I hidded behind the armchair.The vending machine opened like it was a door and Stan was behind it."What the hell!?" i thought.He was sweaty nad he had a screw driver in his hand. He went to kitchen and that was my oppurtunity to creep inside the strange creepy room.I walked in the room and i faced a big old chair.I stepped it down quickly and noiselessly so Stan will not notice me.Then i faced elevator.I get in it and i closed the door.The elevator began to move.I was feeling so dizzy. When it stopped, i opened the door to face a big lab with strange devices.I was left with my mouth open.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE Y/N!?"a voice behind me said and his words echoed in the room.

Oh no.. It was Stan's voice.