Chapter 11:♦A Promise? Again? ♦

I started to turn around so i can face him. There it was! The magnificent Stanford Pines! I am so dead right now! He gonna kill me with one of these devices or shoot me on the head with one of his guns! How fun it will be! "RUUUUUUUN" i said, for accurate screamed and started to run towards a huge devise.No,it wasn't a device, it was a huge portal.I was ready to touch it when Stan started to scream to me.

"y/n, wait don't touch the portal!"he said with a worried voice. Why!? What is so special about this portal!? What is all this!?

I turned towards him and i practically screamed to his face."WHY!?WHAT IS ALL THIS STAN!? ARE YOU MY DAD, TELL ME!? I NEED THE TRUTH! RIGHT NOW!"i screamed and my eyes began to be red.Oh no, not right now! I don't want to kill him or something! I just need the fucking truth!He saw my eyes."What's wrong with your eyes, y/n? I thought they were e/c (eyes colour) not red."he said and looked me strange.Oh no! He was suspecting something. "You know y/n... About the woman that died in her house.. Someone stabbed her.. And the man that was stabbed in the street at midnight?The still try to find the woman's daughter" he said strange again.No,no,no!I don't want to go to jail. Please..please..then he came near me and whispered to my ear:

"The woman's daughter name was y/n Pines.Is it strange that her daughter and you have the same name, ha?"

Yep I'm dead.
Hooray!

"STAN DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!"i yelled to him."What is all about!? Where i am!?"i said to him after i calmed down.

"2 hours.." he said with a calm tone.

"2 hours until what..?"i asked him a little scared.He didn't respond.Then he said something i will never forget.

"2 hours until your dad will be back"

I was so happy.. And scared.. And confused."Wait what!?"

*Time skip brought you by Waddles:3*

"You mean that your twin brother is in another dimension, he is my dad amd your real name is Stanley and not Stanford Pines!?"i asked him a little surprised.Yep,Bill had right he wasn't insane."Yep"he said."And in 1 hour he will be back in our dimension!"he said happy."Oh..i think i need a little sleep"i said and i started to go towards the elevator so i could go upstairs but Stan stopped me.

"Hey y/n.. Don't say the twins about my brother and my real name.. Please..You promise me?"he said a little sad.He wasn't so happy anymore.

Oh my god.. Another promise for the killer..

"I promise"