Chapter 22:♦The Rescue♦

Why to me.. Why life has to be so difficult, strange and sad for me...!?What have i done?I only wanted to find my dad and now i am here, crying under blanket. I started to hear steps like someone was coming towards this room. I thought it would be Dipper or Mabel and that made me kinda happy. But when the mysterious person opened the door i saw through my blanket a tall shadow.''Please be Stanley, please be Stanley.. '' was my first thought as i was ready to scream and yell.

''Look Y/n.. I am sorry.. For everything.. You just wanted to meet your father and now you are here..I put you in all this trouble..''

I started to cry while i was under the blankek.This blanket was my defence.He heard me and he picked up the blanket to reveal me. My eyes were red as the most time in this st-i mean week.He gave me a sweet smile as i was trying to look away from him.

''Why you love me.. First of all, i am not you real daughter.. Second, i am a murderer.. I don't have a heart.. A soul.. I should burn in hell..And your still are trying to fucking help me with my problems and make me happy.. Why.. Why you think i am so special..!? ''

I asked him while i was looking him in the eyes.

He didn't respond

He just gave me a sweet smile.

''Come here... ''

He hughes me in bone-crash hug.

''I love you because you are MY Daughter and yeah i feel that you are my real daughter . That somewhere inside you little  Gabriella lives peacefully.She hates and loves me for sure..

Like you''

He said with a deep sweet voice and a warm smile.

That made me smile..
That made me happy..
I don't know why..
It just made me..

''Now come with me.. We are gonna to save Bill..Alone..No Stanley.. No Dipper.. No Mabel.. Okay? ''

''Okay Dad''

I said with a smile and we stood to leave the room.For one moment i found his eyes strange, very strange. Nah it's nothing i probably need glasses..

*After a long walk in woods*

''Here we are.. This mansion belongs to Alex...Time is our worst enemy..We must get in quickly.. '' he said and i went in with force.

''I didn't mean this by quickly! '' he chuckled.

I smirked and i turned to face the mansion. Noone was there. All the lights was showing a strange path

The path to find Bill

''Come On dad, we have to be there quickly before Alex be back!'' i said actually screamed to him and i started to follow with quickly steps the path.

I think i heard Dad whispering something.

Something like..

''I'm Sorry.. It's for your good...''