Chapter 9:♦An Interesting Discussion♦

It was just Stan.For one monent i was so worried. "He kiddo, can i ask u something? "he said with a strange tone. " Yeah of course, Stan!"i said with a happy tone even if i had a terrible headache."I never asked you... What's your last name?"he said quite interested.A thunder lighted the room for a moment. A big storm is coming. Yeah even if it is summer.I swallowed a little of my saliva. Must i tell my true last name to him or not..? He seems like a good person to me.. But what if he see me in television and my murders.. I don't care.. I will say my true last name."Well Stan, i came here because i wanted and still want to meet my father.. I never met him cuz my mom kicked him out when i was a little girl.. And my last name is Pines"i said to him even if i didn't know if i made the wrong or not decision. His eyes widened. He was clearly very interested in me right now."What's your father's name?"he said quickly and he was waiting for an answer like a lion is waiting for its victim.Must i tell him the truth..? And what if he is actually my father..

"Don't you dare tell your father's real name"the same again voice said in my mind.

"why?"i asked it interested.

"Cause if you say the real name.. You will die"the voice said clearly angry.

I didn't respond.

After a couple of minutes i thought:"Come to me, Bitch"and the voice didn't answer.I just heard a small frown.

"His name is Stanford, that's why i asked you if there is anyone else in this town named Stanford Pines. "i said quickly and a little smile decorated my lips.I am such an evil girl. His eyes  widened again. What is wrong with him!?Does he have a secret or something?A silence spreaded in the room.For at least 10 minutes, both of us were lost in our thoughts.The drops of the rain beat with violence the lawn. Then Stan coughed to break the silence."I must go kid, see ya!"he said and quickly left the room. What was the point of this conversation? Of all this? I don't know but a feeling inside me says that i will find out everything about this town, Stan and my father very soon.

Stan's POV
It can't be.. That girl.. Is my niece!? Stanford.. I am so stupid... She might think that i was her father or something, no no no!She must learn the truth! Her father is in other dimension, stuck there for 30 fucking years and he is my twin brother. I will tell her everything. I hope she will understand me and don't think i am a weirdo or something. I hope everything will be ok with her. I will try to keep her safe, especially from that weird triangle, she will use her in the future if he'll learn that he is my brother's daughter. I still remember that horrible day when my brother visited me.

*flashback*

Someone was knocking the door. Fast and a lot of times. "I'm coming, just stop knocking it is annoying" i said quite angry. Who can be four in the morning!? I opened the wooden door, just to face my brother who was crying.He was so pale to me and tears were coming down his face. He had two luggages with him. "What happened!?" i asked him quite worried. He is my brother after all. Together in the easy and in the difficult moments.He didn't respond.He just hugged me and started to cry more and louder in my shoulder.Something was wrong, very wrong i never saw him before crying like this."Alis happened"he said while he was trying to calm a little.Oh no."What did you do again,Sixter?"i said to him angry. He didn't answer."Did she kicked you out again?"i asked with a calming voice this time.He just shook his face affirmatively.Yep i was right."Is it because you were spending more time with your stupid experiments and not her and your daughter that will be borned in a few months?"i asked again calm. He answered with a quick "yep". Not all this again. It's the forth time in this month that Alis is kicking him out.I am so tired with this situation."I love her and i will love more my daughter"he said with closed his eyes. He needed to calm after all these tears and all this sadness."Ok listen bro, i know that you wait for the child and you really love her and the child but i think you should live here for a while and then go apologise to her, ok?"i said and he just sighned. "Yeah you have right" he said while he was starring at a picture. In the picture there were he and Alis. She was no pregnant yet. They were doing a picnic in a forest and they were so happy

*Ends flashback*

Then happened all this with the journals and the other dimension. And i am trying all these years to bring him back. I don't care if the end of the world will happen, i just want him to come back.

*Ends pov*

That was a quite interesting discussion i thought.But i still think that he hides some secrets from me.. And i will find out what secrets..

A/n:sorry for late update! I still can't find Bill!Where the hell he is..!?