Chapter 20:♦A Deal For Her Good♦

*After some good explaining*

"So with some words.. You say to us that you are insane!"

Dipper mentioned in the end of our discussion.

I looked Ford a little scared of Dipper's words.Ford saw the look on my eyes and he sighned.

"I am a little insane, too Dipper.. So don't blame her.. It ruins in the family.. "

He said with a little smile.I sighned and a smile appeared on my lips.

"And who the hell is Alex!?"

Mabel added screaming.She was confused.

"Well Alex.. Eh.. He created me.. I am not Ford's real daughter.."

They all gasped and looked Ford. Ford just facepalmed himself.

"My real daughter died years ago from.. An accident and Alex made Y/n and replaced my dead daughter with Y/n and you all think that Y/n is my real daughter! Ok now?"

He asked.

They all started to talk together as Ford and i were trying to put an end on this discussion. Suddenly something came on my mind.

"You all gonna help me save Bill.. You don't want to see my "good" side.."

i said a little nervous as they all tunred to look me scaried .

''Are you serious right now,y/n?!He is a freaking demon!He is bad!''

Dipper screamed on my face.

''Yeah but on the other hand he is hot!''

Mabel mentioned with a little smirk.

We all looked her and i started to get jealous.

''For a floating dorrito i mean!''

she said kinda ashamed.

I sighned and facepalmed.

''We must save him pretty please!I mean he may be an enemy to you!He may tried to destroy you!He may let Ford stuck in another dimension for nearly 30 years!He may want to destroy Gravity Falls..!''

''But he actually loves me..And i love him back..''

Mabel gasped at my words and she took out of nowhere a notepad and started to write ''Bill 'n' Y/n 4Ever!!!I ship it!''

Dipper was looking me with a look full of hate as he started to read again his journal.Yeah maybe my father's journal.

Stanley was watching his brother with a worried face as Ford started to become angrier every second.

''NO YOU CAN'T LOVE HIM!HE IS A FREAKING DEMON!YOU ARE A LITTLE GIRL!YOU CAN'T BE TOGETHER!THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!''

Ford started to scream at my face as he was more red every second from his nerves.

''YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!I AM FUCKING 13 YEARS OLD!I CAN DO WHETEVER I WANT!''