Chapter 17: ♦The Dark Covers His Secrets ♦

Dark.. All i could see was Dark.. Dark and i were alone.. Opening my e/c eyes didn't help me a lot."I brought her..Now please don't hurt her...I love her" a familiar voice said.It was Bill. I knew it, i could feel it. That bastard. He betrayed me.He doesn't love me.He was just using me the whole time."I will do my best, now go.." a strange voice said.I heard it somewhere before but i don't know where. Two shadows on the white wall.One shadow now is gone.The other is smirking and a black figure is hiding in the corners of the room."Who are you?What do you want from my life!?" i said weak.What's wrong with me!?

"I am your father"

My eyes were wide open.No he can't be my dad.His voice is not even similar with Ford's.''You are not my dad..'' i said as my energy was slinking second by second.

'' Ι actually am ''

''Who are you?'' were the first words that came to my mind.''Why you do this to me?!What did you do to Ford!?'' i said weaker from before but i didn't care.My life was on the line,Ford's life was maybe on the line.Did i just say Ford!?I didn't call him father or dad or something..Why..I am so scared and confused.The figure came near me and i could saw him.Not very clear,my vision was quite blurred.The figure in front me was wearing a striped shirt with some blue jeans.I am pretty sure he was a man.He was wearing an anonymous mask and i could see some of his hair.They were light brown and i could say he was smirking under the mask.''You said Ford,no father or dad..why?Maybe because you feel that i am your dad'' he said.He was happy for calling my father Ford and not father.He thinks he is my father but in my opinion he is a psycho.The walls of the room were white with splashes of blood.It wasn't colour,it was blood.Real blood.On the corner of the room there was an iron table with different surgical tools.I started to laugh without reason.There was actually a reason.I imagined have Bill on a table pinioned,screaming for help and saying please many times.And i was there ready to make a small experience on him with tunnels and cutters.I had this urge to kill everyone that time.''You are insane'' hespoke and started to remove slowly the mask.'' Thank you for the compliment!'' i said to him with a cheesy smile as a light was shining on my face,trying to make me a little blind.He removed his mask and i started to admire slowly his characteristics as light was successful making difficult the situation for my Y/c eyes.My eyes now were widened as i started to admire full his face.That face..But..But..I-I...I-I...It can't be..

''YOU!''