Chapter 23:♦I Am Back~♦

Then i found a door that was slighty opened. I opened it full slowly as it was cracking.I saw an empty Cage and then the door behind me closed in second with a strange noise.I saw a Shadow and Alex get out of the dark watching me, smirking. I looked behind me to face Ford with strange yellow eyes. Oh no..''Bill get out of him..! '' i said angry and a light lighted the room for a couple of seconds  Then i saw Bill in the strange golden cage with a face full of regret.Alex was smirking and Stanford was kinda confused but some seconds later he knew what was going on.

''Y/n come with me.. Please i send Bill so he can bring you back to me.. To your father..''

He said as he expended his hand to grab it. 

''Y/n please don't do it.. Don't you see!? It was his plan to use Bill!Bill doesn't love you, he made a deal with Alex!''

Ford said with a worried face.

I turned around and shouted a game at Bill. He didn't speak, he didn't even look me. He was sad, knowing he made a deal with Devil.

''Y/n please come here besides your father! ''

Alex said with a frown

''DON'T do it please y/n come with me!''

Ford said worried for my life as they both were talking steps closer to me.

I could't feel something to tell the truth. No happiness, no sadness, no worry.I was just pame. I had two Choose but i could't. Bill was just watching me with a sad look while Ford with Alex were fighting for me.

I wasn't okay. Nothing was okay . ALL these screams.. ALL these words.. Hatefull things were stabbing my cold heart, eating slowly my soul.I am just a fucking little girl. What am i supported to do!? I change.. I feel it.. We all change.. But i change a little more.. A headache is talking me over as pain replaces my power.

''STOP FOR FCK'S SHAKE PLEASE! ''

I screamed angry, sad, scared as they both turned and face me slowly.

''I AM NOT AN ANIMAL OR A THINGS! STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE! ''

''Y/n.. Your eyes... ''

Alex mentioned.

''They aren't red.. ''

Ford added.

''They are light purple''

Both of them said with a worried face as they came near me quickly.

Ford was ready to touch me when i started to scream.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH ME.. NOONE OF YOU.."

A shadow was covering the wall besides me.

She was smirking.

"Gimme my dad or her little light purple eyes will be forever like that.."

"I forgot to tell that they are full of poison"