Chapter 19:♦Sanity Is Back♦

I am again at the home.I betrayed Y/n.. How i could do this.. "Stanley!I'm home!" i shouted. Nobody answered."Mabel?Dipper?"i shouted again confused nobody answered.I started to go upstairs.I heard voices and screams from the twin's room.I slowly opened it to see Mabel, Dipper and Stanley bounded with ropes.There was also Y/n smirking

And Alex

"Y/n what is going on!? Why we are bounded!?

Mabel asked scaried.

"Y/n what is wrong with you!?Who is that man!? "

Dipper asked confused.

" When Ford come, you will be in trouble you little girl.."

Stanley added angry.

"Don't worry.. When Ford come.. We will have a peaceful discussion.."

Y/n said.

I opened fully the door and they all turned their heads looking me.

"Hey dad!"

Y/n said with a warm smile.

The evening was cold for a summer evening.Y/n was different.She was looking me like i was the bad guy here and Alex was the good.Why my family is bounded!?Why Alex is here!?Why Y/n is suddenly crazy!?''Y/n what is going on?!Why everyone is bounded!?What are you doing with Alex here!?'' i asked her waiting for some good answers from my ''daughter''.She didn't respond

She just laughed.

Suddenly Alex went behind her and gave her a big hug.He kissd her forehead smirking .

''You said you are my dad..But..But..you lied to me..You wanted me dead..Why..?Why..?''

she said to me with an innocent face.Was she acting or she was actually innocent in this situation?

''I'm sorry Y/n..You..will not understand what i got throught...''

i said looking away from her.I couldn't look into her eyes.They were full of sad..and anger..But they were so innocent..Like the eyes of a little girl are.

Suddenly she got angry.

''I WILL NOT UNDERSTAND..YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I GOT THROUGH STANFORD..YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS YOUR MOTHER TO SUDDENLY MARRY A NEW GUY AND YOU LEARN THAT YOUR FATHER IS ACTUALLY NOT YOUR FATHER BUT A LIER!YOU.FUCKING.DON'T.UNDERSTAND.!''

She said angry as her eyes started to turn dark red.Something tells me that it is not good..It's the first time he called me with my full name and not ''Dad'' or ''Ford''..This is worse that before..

''And i have some news...your wife is dead here and some weeks..Your lovable Alis is dead..I killed her Ford!Are you prouf of my achievement,dad!?'

She added with a smirk as she started to laugh manically.

I was pale..No, she can't killed her..She is lying..No..No..everything is just a bad dream,a awful nightmare..

''Why..Why..What went inside in you,Y/n..you are not the little girl i met..You are different..You were innocent..What has changed now with you!?''