Chapter 25:♦Summer Is Over♦

My eyes were opened suddenly and quickly by a strange sound.I found that the sound was my mobile phone.

I had a message

My Nerd ;P

Come to the forest Y/n
When you wake up..We
Have to discuss something
Important.

That scared me.The last time i went to the forest with him he nearly killed me.

BloodyKiller(Me)

Kay dad..

I answered as my hands were trembling.

Then an idea came to my mind.

I want my dad to see my real self.I don't want him to think that i am a little innocent child.

I opened my yellow bag to face my clothes.There were the bloody ones,too.I took my black T-shirt that was covered in blood and a pair of grey jeans that had blood on them,too.I dressed up and i put a pair of white sneakers.In the bag i found my knife,covered in blood.Was it real worth it to kill my mom!?And what about Alex!?I killed him,too but he came back to life.Oh i forgot..He ''made'' us so hr can't die.I got out my room and i walked down again the stairs.I felt so empty and i didn't know.Suddenly Stanley appeared in front me.'' Oh Stan you scared me to death...!Where are the twins?'' I asked him confussed looking around to find them.'' Well..Y/n..The summer is over you know..They took the bus to go back to California..School starts you know..!'' He answered with a warm smile.That made me sad.I didn't say them goodbye.'' Okay..'' i said with a frown and i was ready to go out when Stanley grabbed my arm.

''Hey..They left this for you...''

He said and handed me a small paper.I took it curious and opened it.

'' See ya next Summer!We hope you will not kill us!''

I smiled.How they knew that..They would know that soon or later to say the truth.

''Ps. Ford told us about your insanity and it's okay!''

I laughed as i show what the ps.I put the paper in my jeans and i left happy.A wind was blowling but it was okay.The sun was shining in the blue sky.Flowers everywhere and i lost in my thoughts running.Then i suddenly hitted somewhere and that caused me to fall.

''Hey look where are you going!''

A strange girl said.She was wearing a hoodie and i couldn't see her characteristics.

'' Oh yeah..I'm sorry..''

I said and i turned around to see the forest.I started to run through it while wind was blowing leaves from the trees.I saw Ford and i smiles.

But my smile became a frown when isaw Alex besides him.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?DAD WATCH OUT!''

I screamed with a fire burning in my eyes.

'' Y/n calm down!He doesn't want to hurt me or you..''

Ford said dead serious.That made me calm down and relax a little.

A little i said...!

Alex came near me with a sad face.I was still scared of him.

''Look Y/n.I am really sorry from the deeps of my heart..I would never hurt you..I'm sorry for everything..''

He said and i knew everything he said was true.I hugged him as a tear was coming down my face.

'' I forgive you...It's okay..''

I said trying not to cry.

''Please stay with us!Come on!''

I said with a happy tone and he gave me a warm smile back.

The smile became a sad look really quickly.

''Look..I really want..But the summer is nearly over..And i have to create something new..And i will have to go away from Gravity falls for a little time.''

He said with a sad smile.

That made me kinda depressed.Did he say that..Gravity Falls hasn't future!?

''But i will come back!I will always come for a little visit!And till i come back..I hoope you will be a good girl with Stanford..Your dad..''

He said smiling.I looked Ford and he smiled to me.

'' And what about Bill...?''

I asked looking away from him.

Alex got angry really quickly with my words.

'' Alex..Come on...''

Ford added on the discussion.Alex gave him a look '' Are you serious right now!?'' And Ford chuckled.

'Ókay okay..Bill..You can be with her...But if you hurt her..I will destroy you..Did you understood me?!''

Alex shouted to the sky and Bill appeared in front me.

''That's a deal..A deal for her heart..''

Bill said and kissed me with his soft lips as he had fully now his human form.

~THE END~

Goodbye Gravity Falls. You will be forever in my heart