Chapter 16:♦I'm Sorry..♦

I slowly opened my eyes.I was laying in a bed with a red blanket."So you are awake!" a voice said.I turned my head around to face Bill in his human form.He was in the darkest corner of the room,watching me like a creep."Two words. Terrible. Headache." i whispered to him like someone was trying to hear us."Yeah, yeah i know" he spoke and started to came near me. I could hear his shoes on the wooden floor.Tap,tap,tap.He sat on a wooden chair besides me."Where am i?" i asked him confused."Well firstly i wanted to take you to my home... But then i remembered that i don't have a home because i don't need to sleep or eat and i made a place especially for you!" he said to me with a smirk.His perfect white sharping teeth made chills go down my spine."I can't believe this.." i told him and i started to stare to my legs,as my hands were ready to cover my wet eyes."Believe what.." he said, trying to show that he is confused."THAT MY DAD WANT ME TO BE A LIVE SACRIFISE!" i shouted and i could hear my deep voice echo in the room.I stood on my feet.He stood on his foot, too.He smirked and a evil laughter filled the room.That made me confused as different theories for Bill were filling my brain. "But admit it...You are a serial killer.. You killed your mom and her friend.. You also stabbed the man on the road...You are as bad as hell,Y/n.." he said to me as he started to walk circles around me.I started to sweat as i understood that he was right."H-How..y-you kn-now.. "i managed to say as is started to choke my words.

"It doesn't matter.I know everything, Y/n.."

"And now.. Because you were a bad girl.. You must go to sleep.. So good night!" he said with a sexy voice and my eyes were slowly closing as my body was weaker every second.

"I'm Sorry"

Were the last words i heard before Darkness will take me over for one more time.I hope this will be the last time.