Chapter 14:♦A Meet In The Woods♦

I waked up on my bed.I looked at the window.It was a sunny day.What happened.. I can't remember.. Suddenly the door opened and i saw my dad."Did you sleep well?"he asked with a sweet voice."Yeah..What happened!?"i asked him a little confused."Well nothing important..you just fell in sleep in my hug."he said and he laughed.I laughed too."Dad.."i said a little scared.He noticed it and he came and sat besides me."Please..don't leave me like mom, like everyone.."i sad and looked down, tears were streaming down my face."Y/n..no..i will NEVER leave you..Ok..?"he said with a smile."Do you promise it?" i asked him with a little smile.

"I Promise"

He answered to me and that made me smile.I hugged him and he hugged me back.That moment a voice in my head said

"Not what he seems"

It was probably Bill trying to make me not trust my dad because he thinks he is bad.Oh shut up Bill.. My dad is not a bad guy.."Hey do you want to come to the forest with me?"he asked me smiling."Yeah of course!"i said and smile."Well meet me in the forest in 10 mimutes.. Is that ok?"he asked me worried."Yeah dad!"i said and he existed my room.Dad..a word i never managed to say..all the kids had fathers.. I didn't have.. But now he is here to protect me from everyone.. I hope he will never for the murders.. I putted a White T-Shirt and some black shorts accompanied with a pair of dark blue converses."I'm ready!"i sad cheerful and i started to run.I exited the room and walked dowm the stairs but i was ready to exit the house someone shouted to me.

"Where are you going so fast!?"

I turned around and i saw Dipper."I..ah..just go to the forest.."i said shyly.He smirked."You gonna meet Ford,don't you?"he said. Still that smirk.I felt sad.. "Yeah.. Iy is the first time i see him and i don't know how it feels to have a dad.. So.. He may not love me.. Not want me.. And brokes me apart.."I sad sad, looking the wooden floor."Hey..don't be afraid.. You will be ok.. I'm pretty sure he loves you" he said and hugged me.I hugged him and i heard a frown in my mind.Oh just shut upyou jealous Dorrito."Time to go!"i said to him and i started to run. I exited the house and started to go deep in the woods.. Oh boy..I hope everything will be ok..

"I hope that, too y/n.. I hope that, too.."

A/n:sorry for so late update guys! I hade some issues with wattpad and a lot of homework so please don't scream at me!See ya in the next chapter!