Chapter 21:♦H3lP M3♦

Bill gasped as he knew that if he'll "save" Y/n, he will also have to kill Ford."I-I can't do this!He is her father!" he mentioned to me with a face full of shock.I knew he will say something like that.No i can't and he is her father. Bullshit!"Kay then you will stay here, in this cage trying to break free with the lonely thought of my daughter. Okay Bill!?" i said angry.Then an idea popped in mind.The best idea i ever had.I started to walk away from doing cycles around the room with slow steps."Luck must really loves you.." i said to him with a smirk as he was becoming more and more confused every second."I mean.. Look!Y/n really loves you, i'm pretty sure for that but that stupid Pinetree will take her away from you!I'm sure he likes her but he can't tell it to her." i added with an evil smirk hiding a little in the shadows . He became sad and angry in seconds as he understood that i was right.''You may be right Hirsch... But i know what you do.. You want to turn me against them so i will do your dirty Jobs.. '' he said with a smirk as he started to laugh. My smile fainted as i understood that he knew my plan.I let a small frown as i was ready to create something new.

Something that everyone would be afraid of.

Even Death will be afraid of my creation.

But what can i create?

A new Daughter?

Nah Y/n is my only daughter.

A son?

No.. It will be to much to handle..

I left Bill in his small cage and i decided to go for a walk around the mansion.

As i was walking, i saw a little girl with long brown hair and big dark greem eyes.A smile was decorating her face.

That moment i knew i was so fucked up.

I tried to run away from her but she saw me and her smile turned into a frown."ALEXANDER HIRSCH!" she shouted and started to run towards me.I couldn't run, i was just there frozen."Y-Yeah.." i said scared.

"You promised it.. YOU FUCKING PROMISED IT.."

"You said that if i create this stupid book i will have back my father..."

"BUT YOU ARE A FUCKING LIER!"

She screamed to my face.

I smirked."Hey calm down you little!" i said and he became more angry.

"STOP CALLING ME LIKE THAT!"

"Kay dokie..A promise is a promise Zoe..When you end this book, i will give you back your father.." i added with a pleasand smile.She sighned.

"Okay.. Just please don't hurt him..Please.."

She begged me with her little hands and her cute puppy eyes."Okay..but you know that if you tell anyone for me i have to kill your father and you..And i am pretty sure you don't want that.." i mentioned with a smirk.Her eyed widened and she noded.The she ran away into the forest as the night was coming slowly.

"I can make this book last forever if i want, Zoe..If i want.."

-8-5-12-16~~~~13-5-