Chapter 7:♦Wrong Side♦

"Hey y/n, can i tell you a secret but you promise me to keep it, right? " Mabel said.

A Promise?

"I promise, Mabel"i said with a smile. She smiled to me. "Well you seem to me like a good girl"Wait what?Me? After all i have done!?" Dipper has one journal witha  six fingers patern and a 3  on it."Wait..six fingers.. "And this has journal has monsters and other things that exist on Gravity Falls and every Friday we go for a Monster Hunt! And today is Friday so do u want go come with us?" she said with a smile and her eyes widened.Hmmm..it seems pretty illegal to me.. So why not? xD"Yeah sute! "i said to her with a smile." THANK U THANK U THANK U SO MUCH Y/N! "she said and hugged me." For what!? "i asked her confused." FOR COMIMG WITH US! I AM GONNA TELL DIPPER SEE YA!"she said and left.

If you only knew what i really am Mabel..

"It seems to me that you made friends, y/n!"a familiar voice said
"Bill, is that you? "i said a little scaried. Then the same yellow triangle appeared in front me.That made me relax a little." Yeah i made friends"i said happy. "That's good becuz they will die!" he said with a happy tone. Wait what!? " WHAT DO U MEAN CIPHER!?"i asked him angry. I wasn't sitting anymore."Oh i mean you will kill them, my dear!" he said and a mirror appeared in front me. I looked in the mirror and there was a girl. A girl with  y/c hair. She was covered in blood and she had a knife. That knife was so familiar for some reason.There,in the floor Dipper and Mabel laid.They looked so peaceful. Then the killed showed his face... It was..

Me.

But my eyes were red

"You can't be with the good one if you are from the dark side. "he said. He said it quite sad."Because when they learn that you are not good but bad, they kill you. They don't forgive, they just kill. This is how humans play games. And i am pretty sure y/n, that u are not a human." he said in the same sad tone again. I tried to go near the mirror and touch it but it just disapeared. "Well time to go, see ya y/n!" he said and disapeared.

But i feel like a human and not like a monster.. Or a freak..But i don't want to kill again...i just want to have a peaceful and nornal life with my friends and my dad.. Why.. Why me.. What happenes to me....

Then i started to do the only thing i know

I started to cry.

Wrong side little girl
Try again
Wrong side again little girl
Why you choose  the wrong side again and again?
You are pure evil
A monster in the heart
You think ur dad will like you
But he WILL NOT
And if he'll like you

I WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM YOUR REAL PAIN, GOOD KILLS LITTLE GIRL. DON'T TRY SO HARD.

FUTURE  IS HIDING IN THE PAST.

A/n:Me:well.. Please she is already insane, don't make her more insane!
Bill:well this is MY story so i'll do whetever i want!
Me:well, i have you news Bill! IT'S MY STORY!
Bill:we will see, Zoe... We will see..