Chapter 3:♦My First Deal♦

I took the bus that goes straight to Gravity Falls the next day.I was alone so it was so mych better for me. At least i have clean clothes and noone sees the "blood" in my hands.Last night i returned to my bloody house and took some clothes. I only have a bag with me with like 3-4 clothes, my phone and my knife.. Oh boy this will be a long wild trip.I should get a nap.I really need it.

*In the Mindscape*
"Where am i!? Y/n said.

"You are a freak like your father"a voice said.

"I am gonna marry my friend Alex and u must be ok with that"another voice said

"Because the chicken wanted to cross the road"a man's voice said and a laughter echoed through my mind.

"Mom when will dad come back?"a childish voise said. It was like mine

"Never"a woman's voice similar to your mom's voice answered.

"You are in your thoughts, kiddo. Name's Bill Cipher but you can call me Bill"a voice said and a yellow triangle appeared in front me.
"What you are?"i said afraid and held my knife harder.."Easy there,Bloodyveins!You may hurt yourself.. Or your thoughts"the triangle said. "I am a dream demon and i am here to make a deal with you" he answered to me like everything is ok. "what kind of deal?" i asked curious and a little confused. "Well, i can tell you  everything about your father and you.. Could do a favour for me in the future!" he said happy. He seems to me a little strange."Okay..seems fair to me"i said and i relaxed a little. Then we gave hands and a blue fire appeared.

"So what do u want to learn about your father?"

"Everything"

A/n:Me:cliffhanger xD
Bill:that's not fair!
Me:for me it is!
Bill:hmmm.. I will tickle you!
Me:Don't. You. Fucking. Dare
Bill:*tickles author-chan*
Me:Help *laughs*me *laughes*
Bill:*stops tickles author-chan*and see ya in the next chapter my love!
Me:Bye reader-chan see ya! ♥